Much the same again. Could be a bit warmer than yesterday later I think.
Printable View
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4ac31f955a.gif
Screen size these days is a dizzying twelve inches! I find the experience quite immersive with decent loud headphones and being so close to the screen.
I agree, save I don't watch the videos, I just listen to the amazing choice of music on offer. Or sleep!
13C rising to 21C later. Cloudy, with some chance of rain tonight.
Feels chilly, dry and brightening though. I gather it may rain later.
Dunno whether to do the boot sale today or not, it may overlap with other exploits. And anyway, I'm due for my annual Flu and Covid jabs lunchtime. Whoopee! :D
10C but set to be sunny all day.
Cloudy 9c and dry but rain due.
Sunny, with bright blue skies, and 14°C.
Marco.
A cool 12C and mainly clear, looks like it may be a decent day.