I'm ashamed about having just 2 decks, bet you can't get them all in a single photo! :-)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...kins/decks.jpg
Printable View
I'm ashamed about having just 2 decks, bet you can't get them all in a single photo! :-)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...kins/decks.jpg
Hi Clive,
Could you take a really nice close-up, high-resolution, photograph of Vic's T/T and pop it into the thread in Critic's Corner, where we're considering pictures of people's kit for the new banner?
Cheers, matey! :cool:
Marco.
Sure Marco....hi res, that's means I'll need to get the duster out!
BTW, that's my new DHT preamp below the 301. Review coming at the end of the month on enjoythemusic.
Marco,
I've had 2 different SPU's on my FR64s recently but not on my TT or in my system.
Speedy Steve's SPU silver Meister on my FR64 on ISC Voyd Ref through ISC system & the deck, arm, cart worked very very well together, both Steve & Pete prefered the FR64 to an SME V they had tried :eyebrows:. SPU silver Meister I want one :)
This was also bourne out on another friends 401 that he's just made a plywood plinth for! Through his system his SPU Classic GM E MKII on my FR64 also sounded very nice. I want one of these to & probably more in my price range!
Also, I've had a play with some plywood & my DP-6000 with the FR64 & 103 & this sounds promising or will do once a decent plinth is built & I've acquired an SPU or Io (In my Dreams). It didn't leave my old rubber band bouncy Systemdek with the same arm/cart behind though :)