Well, as md dream money-no-object speakers are £215,000 per pair and you're "supposed" to spend the least amount of money on that end of the chain, my bill could run into millions...
Printable View
Well, as md dream money-no-object speakers are £215,000 per pair and you're "supposed" to spend the least amount of money on that end of the chain, my bill could run into millions...
After i'd bought the isolated house by a river on dart or exmoor i'd probably get some massive horns.
The first thing to do is find/build the house and create the music/AV room(s)
Hi Tech Meridian or B and O setup in one room and Harbeth 40.1 in another.
Streamed sources only - no valves - no turntables.
---
My wife was asking me he other say about what car I might choose in such a cash rich situation. My answer:
For the motorway, a modest Mercedes; for the town, a Golf would do. But would be automatics.
I'm not interested in cars.
I might buy a couple of very nice push bikes and maybe a recumbent tricycle - all three costing over £2000.
How much would you spend if you could?
... LOTS! I could get really really daft with no problem at all. :doh:
Which is why I limit myself to an annual nett spend, as specified by swmbo. :)
First and foremost i would look after my family and friends.
I would love to have my own Museum next to my large house in the country, hifi would only be a part of it though as i have many interests pretty much all vintage and mechanically inclined.
One day Rodney we will be millionaires
If I had limitless funds I'd just be like Ghaddafi and get people to play live for me.
I'd upgrade my epsilons to deltas and my majik to a klimax ...
So, £20,000ish ... That'dd do me fine if money we're no object