Printable View
Quote: Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant Attachment 4740 :clap: Nice one Dave! :lolsign: I agree. Looks like a giant vulva.
Quote: Originally Posted by magiccarpetride I agree. Looks like a giant vulva. Hey, it looks nothing like one! http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/u...yboy_volvo.jpg Oh, you said VULVA!
It's the same colour! :lolsign:
Quote: Originally Posted by Alex_UK Oh, you said VULVA! :scratch: . . . what's a Vulva Uncle Alex?
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatGig :scratch: . . . what's a Vulva Uncle Alex? :lol:
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatGig :scratch: . . . what's a Vulva Uncle Alex? Hey, it takes two to tango ;)
Quote: Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant Hey, it takes two to tango ;) Oh, its a dance!
Quote: Originally Posted by Alex_UK Oh, its a dance! Of course :doh: silly me.......
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatGig Of course :doh: silly me....... :D Now if my wife caught me googling "dancing vulva" I would be in serious trouble...
ROFLMAO... :cool: