Its mainly one huge transformer weighs nearly 26kg on its own The sub plates go through the transformer but power amp has diiferent feed also my DAC goes through the balanced transformer
Printable View
Its mainly one huge transformer weighs nearly 26kg on its own The sub plates go through the transformer but power amp has diiferent feed also my DAC goes through the balanced transformer
I'm just wondering if your system is suffering due to DC on the mains line :scratch: I know it sounds crazy but take it from me, it can & does happen.
I'd suggest if you happen to have a multimeter you check the mains for DC prior to the transformer when this problem occurs. If you get a DC reading (AC will be rejected when set to DC) then there is a possible cure :)
No point in going into it now though as we still have no idea what the problem is.
Keep us informed though ;)
Ok I buy a multimeter and report back
I seemed to have solved the issue (fingers crossed)
One of the wires from the crossover to the mid driver was touching the magnetic driver I re-routed and last few days no issues
Good stuff John,hope that's the problem solved.