Classique Sounds were doing coloured "socks"* for 57s a few years back, might be cheaper than getting the panels done.
*Audiophile socks of course.
Printable View
Classique Sounds were doing coloured "socks"* for 57s a few years back, might be cheaper than getting the panels done.
*Audiophile socks of course.
The socks will only cover up the fact that i have still got to get them rebuilt:(
Cheers anyway, i will do them one day
Dunnp if I've mentioned this before,but have a look here-
http://www.eraudio.com.au/ESL_Repair...pair_kits.html
Yes i believe you have, thanks Ali, it's all down to skill and time to repair them all, One Thing Audio do a simular repair kit.:)
I believe the ER kit comes with very comprehensive instructions.Their speaker kits certainly do.You get plenty of gear,so the worst that can happen is you have to do it over! I've had to redo one of my panels,and it's really not that difficult to do.As I say,the instructions are great.Go on,give it a go!
The One Thing kit looks to be about £80 and the Er kit is double @ £160 plus postage, not sure if they supply the same stuff though, i know your a fan of the ER stuff
Wasn't aware of the prices,I got my stuff from the chap that built my speakers.I admit to some trepidation before doing mine,but it's really not difficult.