Woof, woof !
Printable View
I'd happily take on board any conclusive proof one way or another about this stuff working or not working ... Until then an open mind with a hint skepticism is the only sensible route to take with this sort of thing ... Basically watch your walet, but why not give it a go ... It might do somthing, if it works, even if it's all in ya head then so what ... It's not harming anyone!
I can't understand people blindly writing this stuff off ... It's as mad as blindly accepting it... With no conclusive evidence either way there is only one logical position for me and that the one I have just mentioned!
Hi Alex,
Since you seem to mention pretty much the same equipment as I have in your signature :lol:.......I can only agree.;)
I share your experience indeed it does the same things for me so for us it is not a matter of discussion anymore...IT DOES EFFECT...your music.
However it is like cooking, I find that your system can benefit hugely from wood-stones-cotton-silk and all the other "snake-oil" to non-believers aga non-listeners.:ner:.....but it IS like cooking meaning you can also degrade your wishfull effects by overdoing it...
The best thing for me is implementing it for a couple of weeks and changing back again to do a proper comparative listening...
My personal experience that every now and then I do not like to implement a "sudden effect" long term after all...:eyebrows:
Precisely. That's why I said that I've decided to be more open-minded for once in my life. Meaning, I'm only going to use free, or near free stuff (like, I've recently spend $11.00 on the contact cleaning spray; works wonders on my system!) Crystals came free for me, because my wife's been collecting them for aesthetic reasons, so I thought to myself: "Hey, why not?"
Like I've mentioned, the problem lies in the fact that some people seem incapable of entertaining a thought without feeling compelled to accept it. And that prospect scares the excrement out of them.
Attachment 4740 :clap: Nice one Dave! :lolsign: