Tonight's dinner... Lemon sole with a white wine, lemon and caper sauce, with Jersey Royals and assorted greens:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/KUQhhC.jpg
Marco.
Printable View
Tonight's dinner... Lemon sole with a white wine, lemon and caper sauce, with Jersey Royals and assorted greens:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/KUQhhC.jpg
Marco.
Thai green curry
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a51297603e.jpg
Sainsbury's puff pastry puffs infinitely better than current Jus-Roll stuff does at less cost;)
"My mind is like a plastic bag that corresponds to all those ads.
My mind is like a switchboard with cross and tangled lines.
Contented with confusion that is plugged into my head."
Just classic Marianne Joan Elliott-Said lyrics considered whilst eating this for their pure excellence.
Listen to Germ Free Adolescents by X-Ray Spex for more information;)
My sister owns a home near to where she used to live which has an appropriate placard on it.
I just can't express enough emotion for how much I love what this album did at the time and even now to me in 2026.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...cf8608fc60.jpg
Breakfast this morning...
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...921/iu2DE1.jpg
You can't beat those Tiptree preserves!:)
Marco.
Tonight's tea... Welsh (local) pork chop in a peppercorn sauce with mushrooms, asparagus and onion rings:
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...922/2prpms.jpg
Marco.
Cheers, mate. I'll have to ask Del:)
Marco.
Some mince lash up basically saved by the hot sauce I made a few posts back.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...66dcd5c76f.jpg