Linear tracking?
Printable View
Linear tracking?
Close to getting the system ready for the MAV show (room 111 for those who can make it) and starting to sound very nice :)
https://hosting.photobucket.com/38ff...080&fit=bounds
Lovely system, Andy... Only problem is it's blocking up that rather nice fireplace:)
Marco.
Glad to hear it! One of my pet hates is hi-fi equipment blocking up the features of a room - and you'll soon need it for heating.
Marco.
Lol, cool:cool:
Marco.
As the Mav show is just around the corner I thought and as I only finished the TT build a few weeks back and tried it for only a test record I thought I should give it a more thorough testing and get everything better settled down so I have it now installed in my system.
Using the NSC to power the TT:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/38ff...080&fit=bounds
Turntable in situ:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/38ff...080&fit=bounds
Looks great Andy. If I was visiting the Mav show, seeing and hearing this would be top of my list. After the bring 'n' buy ofc :)