Marvin Gaye - 'The Love Songs'
Marvin Gaye - 'The Love Songs'
Two goodies.
Thanks Mike - feeling a bit more energetic this morning, so having a vinyl day :)
Macca - I know you won't be having a vinyl day, even if you wanted to. I found the platter and Acromat for your SL1200 hiding under the passenger seat of the car this morning. Could be worse, could be a lipstick and a pair of knickers, found by Mrs. P :doh: That would be bad!
If you need them back soon, let me know, otherwise I'll keep 'em safe here.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX425_.jpg
Again a couple of good ones there; especially 'Atom Heart Mother' (side 1, of course).
I'm not sure if I have a favourite Roxy disc. They are all pretty good, except, surprisingly, their debut album which IMO only has one good track on it: Virginia Plain.
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...836ac0f83.jpeg
Orbital - Monsters Exist
Great album cover... Would like that in a poster:)
Marco.
Can’t sleep, jat leg or something?
Something loud?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...cfbe53391e.jpg
Various artists, good vibes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BtS...&start_radio=1
Next...
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...538/JYTxWB.jpg
Marco.
Wir fahr'n, fahr'n, fahr'n auf der Autobahn... not heard that in years. When on a fishing trip round the Highlands in 1975, my twenty quid Prinzsound cassette recorder provided the only music. We had just Temptations' Greatest Hits and Autobahn to choose from. Got played to death.
Ha - a pair of Celestion Ditton 15s on the front cover - love it:D
Marco.
P.S Just checked it out on Tidal.. Cool grooves!
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...75d2bfdb3.jpeg
An absolutely top song and Album.
We aim to please :dance:
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...49a7c4ce1.jpeg
Quite amusing really, but this record shop received quite a lot of business from me, based on their knowledgeable / comedy pricing.
Snake Farm - 'Songs From My Funeral'
Snake Farm - 'My Halo at Half-Light'
To quote from Discogs: "Folktronica duo consisting of Anna Domino and Michel Delory playing songs based on traditional ballads in the public domain.". So basically folk songs with electronic effects.
Quite distinctive - I like them, but I can imagine they are somewhat of an acquired taste.
If you are interested, I would suggest you listen to 'Songs From My Funeral'.
Cheers Barry, I'll seek that one out tomorrow, and get back to you.