Steve, this is a very nice new avatar !!! :)
(sorry for the OT, guys)
Printable View
Steve, this is a very nice new avatar !!! :)
(sorry for the OT, guys)
So have you got better bass and mid now? ;)
:popcorn:
Indeed - we get things like: 'Elaine C is a total shag', 'I had a w*nk here 14/2/10', etc, etc, and very occasionally something midly witty such as: 'If you're reading what I've put, you may be pissing on your foot'...
<Snigger> :eyebrows:
Marco.
My favourite is 'Beware Limbo Dancers'...
I always used to like 'Don't put cigarette butts in the urinal unless you want the cleaner to piss in your ashtray'
Haha, yes I remember that one! Sometimes we get budding poets leaving little ditties on walls, such as:
'There was an old whore from Berlin, who had an erormous great quim. It wasn't the size that attracted the flies, but the jelly that hung round the rim'...
Or:
There was an old hillbilly called Hank who went off to the woods for a wank. He came to a bear, who whipped off his pair - now Hank's got no reason to wank'...
Arf! Doncha just lurve quality thread drift :eyebrows:
Marco.
There once was a woman from eeling who had a perculier feeling, she laid on her back and opened her crack and pissed all over the ceiling.
i have many more to share