Conversation Between Marco and Dominic Harper

6 Visitor Messages

1. Dom just said to bring along you G800 and he can have a look at it and let you know cost and repairs etc.

Cheers Natalie
  2. I've just seen your response to my previous pm. We ave some Fritz Gyger that are £250, but you can have one for £220. Dom also does a Boron cantilever with micro ridge tip for £250 but again you can have it for £220. Dom also charges an inspection fee if nothing is wrong with the cart. However, he will check a couple for you for free if you want him to. It all depends on how far you want to take it with the cart, but it is a pause for thought. Sewing Frocks lololololol

Cheers
    Natalie
  3. Hi Marco, Our friend Carl in France who has is own recording studio is going to give a talk on Acoustics, because he is a recording engineer and has is own cutting lathe. So I was wondering if you could recommend 2 or 3 others to attend on the 26th because I think that this would be of great interest some serious hifi buffs? I can accommodate no more than 3, so if you have any suggestions of anyone else who would find this of interest and obviously the listening sess then that would be useful. I think Carl's talk and expertise would be of great use to some of the other members, but I am not sure who. Can you let me know asap.

Kind Regards
    Natalie
  4. Just letting you know, that Dom has said if you having anything that you want him to look at, bring it along. If he can do it there and then he will.

Cheers Natalie
  5. Hi Marco, Dom and I attended the Whittlebury hall show. Anyway, whilst there we listened to some very impressive valve amps from Ikon, the guy is come down on Friday with some of his collection. Dom is going to be a possible dealer. He is also going to have is 301 in a plinth and do some work on the technics. So I was wondering if you would like to come down with your technic and have a listening session. i plan on inviting a couple of others, but it wont be a bake off as such, just a few avid vinyl buffs, I'm not sure when it will be and I will let you know in advance. Let me know what you think.

Regards Natalie
  6. Hi Marco, Ive ried to register on AOS but as the server is already being used by Dom the computer wont let me register? Would it be ok if I posted without registering. We have recently purchased a Technics SL1200 and I have not been impressed with it. Dom bought it for me to bling up and I would like to get some idea's from different members as this is going to be a project for us both and to help me become more ofey with turntables. I'm quite aware that some of the members on AOS are avid technic fans, but as most of our work is based around idler turntables, I haven't had a lot of experience with the technics/pioneers. Please can you let me know if that is ok.

Regards Natalie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6