PDA

View Full Version : Only me

Thing Fish
20-02-2011, 20:04
I found this forum whilst browsing the other day and it seems quite level headed and friendly so I thought I'd join and voice a few hi fi type opinions and hopefully learn something as well.

I will also post some pics of my system and listening environment for all to see.

Happy days...:)

Reid Malenfant
20-02-2011, 20:09
Hi Dave, welcome to AoS :) Strangely that's just about precisely what i thought when i stumbled upon the forum last year ;)

What are your musical tastes, we have a pretty broad spectrum here so no need to be shy :eyebrows:

I hope you enjoy your stay :cool: All the best..

Thing Fish
20-02-2011, 20:56
Hi,
My musical taste mainly centers around Frank Zappa, Nick Drake, early Queen (their later stuff leaves me cold) and the like but I enjoy listening to anything on vinyl as long as its well recorded...

Alex_UK
20-02-2011, 21:45
I found this forum whilst browsing the other day and it seems quite level headed and friendly

You obviously didn't read enough posts before joining! ;) Seriously though, you're right Mr. Fish, tolerance is all of our middle names (and don't we hate our mothers for that) - we're mainly a pretty open minded bunch, unless Beltism or other "mumbo jumbo" appears, in which case we become more cynical than normal, which is quite hard in a lot of cases! :eyebrows:

I'm joking really - there really is a great community spirit within AoS - more than just an internet forum to be honest - real people who treat each other like real people, not keyboard warriors hiding behind screens - lots of opportunity to meet up, or just hang out virtually with like-minded obsessives - and if that hasn't put you off, enjoy your stay!

The Grand Wazoo
20-02-2011, 21:52
Hi Dave,
You bin messin' wif de mashed taters!

Welcome to the Art of Sound!

Spectral Morn
20-02-2011, 23:06
Hi Dave

Welcome to AOS.enjoy yourself and have fun.

Regards D S D L

Welder
21-02-2011, 14:29
Omg! We don’t do opinions here mate…..all fact with mathematical proofs :lol:

(if you would just sign the mental health act clause and the hearing test certificate on your way in mate……..:eyebrows:)