PDA

View Full Version : Technics 1210 with Audio Origami arm & extras

Jason P
18-02-2011, 11:40
Hi all,

this is really an interest check, I've an opportunity to get hold of a fave deck of mine and if I can sell the Technics I may well go for it.

It's a bog standard 1210 with a few interesting additions - principally in the arm area. Bought from one of the denizens of this parish, it is a standard arm that's been fettled by Jonny at Audio Origami - rewire, filled tube and new lead. It also sports one of Thrunobulaxx's brass counterweights, Sumiko headshell and a KAB fluid damper. In short, about as far as you can take a standard arm without Funking it up.

A Sound Organisation mat completes the upgrades. Cosmetically the deck is good not great - there are some marks and slight paint bubbling around switches - but the lid is good (a replacement new one sourced by me) and overall the condition is good. All in all a sensibly upgraded deck that you can do far more to as the need arises...

I'd like £350 for the deck with all uprades, which I think is a good price given their collective value. I'd rather sell as a whole though. Postage available, but will be extra.

Jason