PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 Mains/power cables

selfaddict
12-02-2011, 13:01
I have been re-arranging my hifi rack due new preamp, which will arrive in not so far future. So I would need two well shielded, double shielded if possible mains/power cables.

Thanks

Reid Malenfant
12-02-2011, 13:06
I'd have a chat with Mark Grant as i know his DSP 2.5 has a braided screen & underneath that an overall aluminised foil for complete coverage :)

If you need a special length i'd get him to make it, i have had fun knocking a load together over the last 3 days or so & i can assure you his prices are very reasonable. There is a hell of a lot of work involved by hand on each one :doh:

Mark Grant
12-02-2011, 13:11

I have been known to do a good price for forums members :)

Mark.

selfaddict
12-02-2011, 13:11
I'd have a chat with Mark Grant as i know his DSP 2.5 has a braided screen & underneath that an overall aluminised foil for complete coverage :)

If you need a special length i'd get him to make it, i have had fun knocking a load together over the last 3 days or so & i can assure you his prices are very reasonable. There is a hell of a lot of work involved by hand on each one :doh:

Hi Mark.

I know his products well. His power cables would be my first pick naturally, but I am trying first to get something similar with less money ;)

selfaddict
12-02-2011, 13:45
I should have contacted Mark to start with :doh:.

What a great man and really great products, big recommendation from me once again :cool:

Reid Malenfant
12-02-2011, 13:49
I have been known to do a good price for forums members :)

Mark.
Yes you have haven't you :eyebrows:

ATB :)