PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Biggzy UK

biggzy
06-02-2011, 20:04
Hi all, thought i would join this great forum.

Im Adam from UK, an avid hi-fi and home cinema geek? lol

Love all things to do with audio/video.

Regards,
Adam (aka Biggzy).

Reid Malenfant
06-02-2011, 20:23
Hi Adam, welcome to AoS :) What kind of music do you like chap, not that it matters of course, we just like to be nosey :eyebrows:

Feel free to post up some pictures of your system in the gallery, but please read the post about using an image hosting site before doing so. We love pictures :)

All the best & i hope you enjoy your stay :cool:

biggzy
06-02-2011, 20:28
Hi Adam, welcome to AoS :) What kind of music do you like chap, not that it matters of course, we just like to be nosey :eyebrows:

Feel free to post up some pictures of your system in the gallery, but please read the post about using an image hosting site before doing so. We love pictures :)

All the best & i hope you enjoy your stay :cool:

Hi, thanks for the nice welcome.
My fav sort of music is soft rock sort of stuff, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, i also love the 80,s/90's pop stuff, bit of pulp, roxette amongst other stuff like that, however the music/band that always get my feet tapping these days are the Goo Goo Dolls, loving there stuff at the moment.

Will post up some pics asap, and list my kit also.

Thanks again,

Adam.

Alex_UK
06-02-2011, 21:56
Yo Biggzy, wassup? (erm, hello Adam, welcome to Aos!)

Nothing wrong with a bit of soft rock (must dig out some Roxette, 'aint played that in ages!) System info would be great, as we love a good nose as Mark has said :eyebrows:

Enjoy the forum, get stuck in (we're afriendly bunch, the definition of "enthusiast" if you ask me...) Have fun.

Spectral Morn
06-02-2011, 22:50
Hi Adam

Welcome to AOS :cool:

I love melodic rock (AOR), bands like Boston, Journey, Kansas etc

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Regards D S D L

biggzy
06-02-2011, 23:06
Thanks all, here are my systems, nowt special:

Main Room:
TV Toshiba 32LV665V
AV Amp Sony STR-DH810
BD/DVD Player Sony BDP-S360
Speakers Sony SS-MS155

Bedroom:
Amp Technics SU-A700mk3
CD Player Technics SL-PS670D
Minidisc Technics SJ-MD100
Speakers Eltax Wave Mini
TV Some old CRT that needs replacing

Shopping list:

New Sony LCD for main room, then the Tosh will be put in the bedroom.
Technics system is too big for the bedroom now that its been redecorated/restyled etc, and will be replaced with Teac Reference 300 mini separates and some Mordaunt Short Avant 902i's.
Also the Sony Blu-ray from main room will end up in the bedroom and will buy the Sony BD-P570 for the main room, once all this is done i will replace the 5.1 Sony speakers with the Boston Acoustics Soundware xs or the Mordaunt Short Alumni 5.1 <<< the MS are my fav ;)

Regards,
Adam.