View Full Version : Hello from Cambs UK

frankw
30-01-2011, 10:07
Just a quick hello on registering with this site regards Frank

The Grand Wazoo
30-01-2011, 10:33
Hi Frank,
Welcome to The Art of Sound!
So are you going to tell us all about the gear that you own? We're all very nosey round here y'see! When you get a chance, you could stick some photos in the Gallery section. We'd also love to know what sort of music you favour.

Cheers

Beechwoods
01-02-2011, 19:58
Welcome Frank, nice part of the world...

Reid Malenfant
01-02-2011, 20:04
Hi Frank, welcome to AoS chap :) You are in the very same county as me, poor you :eyebrows: Just messing...

All the best, i hope you enjoy your stay :wave:

Welcome Frank, nice part of the world...
:lolsign: Who are you kidding Nick, i guess it might be cool in a village but no way in a city in Cambs, i'll refrain from giving the reasons why but if you read the papers i'm sure you get an inkling :rolleyes:

Beechwoods
01-02-2011, 20:28
Lol! I spent a day in Cambridge enjoying the sights, it's possible that spending a whole life there might be a bit more jading! I often wonder why tourists come to Bristol too! :scratch: :lol:

Alex_UK
01-02-2011, 22:05
That's true, Nick - however without wishing to offend Mark, there's a hell of a lot of difference from a tourist's point of view between Cambridge and Peterborough... :lol:

Reid Malenfant
01-02-2011, 22:09
That's true, Nick - however without wishing to offend Mark, there's a hell of a lot of difference from a tourist's point of view between Cambridge and Peterborough... :lol:
No offense taken Alex :)

:D The man knows the truth, Cambridge is like another country in certain respects odd as it may appear :eyebrows: