PDA

View Full Version : check out my daft dog!

The Vinyl Adventure
26-01-2011, 20:24
6FJI4VX3eMo

The Grand Wazoo
26-01-2011, 21:03
Hehe!
Our dog does something similar - we call it 'Leg up, dog down', because, just before he goes, he'll lift a front paw up & put it in your hand. Next thing you know, blam, he's on the deck!

The Vinyl Adventure
26-01-2011, 22:14
Brilliant! You gotta love em eh ... :)

Tarzan
26-01-2011, 22:54
Go Murphy! Dogs do the funniest things, our one runs away from his doo doo, terrified he is- and he was bought as a guard dog,he is the sweetest natured thing you could imagine:)

aquapiranha
27-01-2011, 10:29
Haha cool! I hope you are OK Hamish.

jantheman
27-01-2011, 10:54
:lolsign::lolsign:

chris@panteg
27-01-2011, 11:45
Lovely dog , bless him ' looks a contented and happy chap .

JazzBones
27-01-2011, 12:27
... the other day on the telly, "So many cats, so few receipes"..Sandy Tosvig on QL :eek::eyebrows::lol::lol:

I love Yorkshire Terriers simply because thats the only dog my wife goes daftee over, I like all dogs but right now Bunty, the bitch Yorkie, is my best friend.
No need for a front or back door alarm, she loves people and my music, what else can you ask for? For cat people,Bunty curls up on anyones lap but doesn't purr or shed hair ;) ermmm, neither does she attack my speakers!

Don'tcha just luv 'em

Ron :hmm:

Mr Pig
31-01-2011, 17:04
A friend of mine had a Spaniel that would lie in front of the fire until it cooked and still not move! It would whine in pain with smoke starting to rise off it but not budge an inch. Someone had to shove or kick it away from the fire. Dumbest thing you've ever seen.

Effem
01-02-2011, 12:04
What a lovely dog he is :)

We have a girl Greyhound foster dog at the moment with the same colour as Murphy and she is a real sweetie. She "grins" a lot and vies for your attention all the time.

Really could do with a video of all the dog's antics some time, although we have never had one that falls asleep standing up :lolsign:

Bazil
04-02-2011, 21:58
Arr thats just great, love greyhounds, had two myself great pets.

The Vinyl Adventure
05-02-2011, 11:19
Haha cool! I hope you are OK Hamish.

I'm good cheers steve, going through what I understand to be the standard stresses and strains of the missis being pregnant!

Hows the new life treating you? :)

The Vinyl Adventure
05-02-2011, 11:32
Most of my mates think we are mad having dogs ... But I doubt we could live without them now ... They drive me nuts sometimes but they are so good to have around! Being whippets they love personal contact, they are most happy curled up with us on the sofa, but with a kid on the way we have had to retrain them to not get on the sofa as we felt it safer, so sometimes I end up sat on the floor with them... They get so exited when it do and compete with each other to get their heads as close to my head as possible ... Usually resulting in me getting half trampled by skinny pokey feet ...
Saturday today - the dogs favourite day - they get the long walk today along the river, over the bridge along the otherside and back through town... I'll film a bit of them racing each othe if I think to ... Bloody fast! Murphy could outrun me when he was about 3 months old ... Madness!

We actually think Murphy has got piglet pregnant, we had a few people ask us if we were going to breed them, so decided (rightly or wrongly... I'm not sure...) to let them have a go in Piggys first season that Murphy was able ... Well that was 37 days ago ... And Pigs nipples have got awefuly puffy!!

Anyone wanna buy a 3/4 whippet x 1/4 lab ... They will probably be black with White patches, and be soft as shite :)

I'll keep you posted :)

The Vinyl Adventure
17-02-2011, 23:36
So it turns out that piggy is almost definately pregnant ... I'm not quite sure how I got talked in to this... I think brainwashing must have happened

Anyway this is what the pups will probably look like (please feel free to show your wife or girlfriends) ... Although they will probably be black...

If anyone wants one they should be 8 weeks in may sometime ... We are selling them to help pay for a new central heating boiler a it's at deaths door ... So come on then who wants a cute little dog shaped shit machine :)

Q3FpgZnlHp0&