PDA

View Full Version : Technics 1210 3D CGI Animation

charmerllamer
16-01-2011, 19:29
Hi guys, I'm obviously brand new to this forum and have little to offer in terms of tech no how etc. so apologies for that. I'm looking for as many reference pictures as possible to help me model the internal workings and parts for the 1210 M3D. I have the service manuals etc. But I could really use any/all photos of the internals at this stage. Here's a picture of the outside so far, it still requires a lot of work on materials and the finer details, but should give you an idea of the sort of thing I'm doing. Thanks a lot for reading.

Lawrence

Sorry, I forgot to include this. Things like this is what I'm ideally looking for, but more of them...

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8920

Thanks again.

Alex_UK
16-01-2011, 21:13
Hi Lawrence - welcome to AoS - no doubt you will be asked to do an introductory post, but in the meantime, may I ask the reason for wanting to CGI Animate/model the 1210?

The Grand Wazoo
16-01-2011, 21:21
Hi Lawrence,
Welcome to The Art of Sound. As Alex suggests, perhaps you wouldn't mind going over to the Welcome area and giving the members a brief introduction to yourself, your hi-fi and taste in music. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about your project while you're there?

Cheers

charmerllamer
22-01-2011, 20:56
Sorry, I had a nightmare after I lost my password, all sorted now... I'll get right over to the introductions page and try and fill you kind folks in a little more about what I'm trying to do. Thanks for your responses.

The Vinyl Adventure
22-01-2011, 22:00
My business partner has a pair of m3ds, I have a camera and I know how to take apart and rebuild a 1210 with my eyes closed ... We also run a business that uses 3d design to create elements in web sites ( http://www.boxcarproductions.co.uk/ )... I'm sure we could help and I'm sure Greg would be interested to see the result... ... With a bit of sweet talking maybe :)

charmerllamer
23-01-2011, 11:28
Hamish, that sounds amazing... Thank you so much. I'll chuck a couple more pics up here in the hope that it might help convince your business partner to let you pull his decks apart :). Maybe we can get a skype on? My email is Lawrence.brockmedia@gmail.com. By the way your websites are fantastic, let me know if you need any 3D stuff knocking up in return for your help.

Best wishes

LT

The Vinyl Adventure
23-01-2011, 11:55
Email sent