PDA

View Full Version : New Year 2011 - New Team Members and New AV Area

Beechwoods
05-01-2011, 12:56
I'm pleased to announce a few new additions to the team, and a new area on the forum which we hope you will enjoy.

Firstly, I'd like to welcome Martin - MartinT - to the team. Martin has been an active member of the forum since it's very early days, and his knowledge and experience, particularly in the Solid State area, is much appreciated! Martin joins the team as a SuperModerator and so expect to see him working for the powers of good against the darkside on a thread near you shortly ;)

Additionally, following a suggestion in Critics Corner requesting a specific area for the discussion of Audio-Visual systems, I can announce that Mark (Reid Malenfant) and Mike (Jac Hawk) have been made Moderators of their own domain 'The AV Studio' - and working with Mark, we've created an area designed to cater for the needs of multi-channel, AV oriented system builders. Please, everyone, get stuck into the new AV room if that aspect of hi-fi interests you!

I'm sure you'll all join me, on behalf of the rest of the team, in congratulating Martin, Mark and Mike.