PDA

View Full Version : CD storage

Gbeer7
03-01-2011, 17:28
Good afternoon all,

One main reason for this, we've just had a beautiful baby boy, called Dylan. He's 3 weeks old !

As i'm using a Linn sneaky DS i thought i could box up my CD's to keep them safe and sound ! What i'm looking for is something which can hold up to 500 CD Jewel cases. I don't want to put my CD's in a wallet as this is not the way i want to store them. Anyone have any ideas on what i could buy and where from ?

Thanks !

WAD62
03-01-2011, 17:32
Good afternoon all,

One main reason for this, we've just had a beautiful baby boy, called Dylan. He's 3 weeks old !

As i'm using a Linn sneaky DS i thought i could box up my CD's to keep them safe and sound ! What i'm looking for is something which can hold up to 500 CD Jewel cases. I don't want to put my CD's in a wallet as this is not the way i want to store them. Anyone have any ideas on what i could buy and where from ?

Thanks !

I use these...

http://www.reddisplays.com/

...you can get about 500 in half a one, 1k in a full two piece (I have 2 of these). Can mix and match with vinyl, DVDs etc

I need another 2 piece myself, I've overflowed!!!

Not cheap but very strong :)

...I've just realised you mentioned storage, so perhaps these are not the best idea

Beechwoods
03-01-2011, 18:25
These take CD's perfectly, aren't expensive and fit neatly under a bed. I have 3 under my bed, stuffed with less-listened to CD's, and a fourth which is halfway towards being filled :)

http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/b33_0litre.php

magiccarpetride
04-01-2011, 20:49
Good afternoon all,

Thanks !

Ship those CDs to me, I'll store them perfectly!

Gbeer7
05-01-2011, 11:34
Thanks, but i don't want to get rid of them !