PDA

View Full Version : Mark Grant Cable review in Hi-fi World

jantheman
31-12-2010, 12:43
Hifi World..latest issue has a short review of Marks G2000HD cable. A thumbs up from them and a thumbs up from me as Marks are the only cables I use. Nice to see a review (however short) from a small independant manufacturer.

DSJR
31-12-2010, 13:03
I never thought it possible and I swear this isn't placebo, but I'm now convinced my HD1500's (Neutrik Pro to 1/4" jack) have needed a few hours use to optimise themselves. The first HD1000 pair went straight in with no problems.....

Good on you Mark. I'll be in touch for some more of your special heavy gauge "mic cable" interconnects as soon as possible ;)

MCRU
31-12-2010, 14:26
The month before it was supposed to be reviewed and a power cable it said! Anyway we all knew it was a star performer, now DP agrees. He also seemed to like the Oyaide mat in this month's issue too, must say they do have a fantastic vinyl section in the mag.

If Mark could knock up a TT tonearm lead now that would be something?

anthonyTD
31-12-2010, 20:46
Indeed, its been a while coming and hopefully this is just the start.
Congratulations mark!:)
Anthony,TD...

selfaddict
31-12-2010, 22:47
All my RCA interconnects are from Mark and they are just stunning performers for the money.

I have heard rumors that he is developing new balanced interconnect cables. Is this true or only Chinese whispers? I really hope that these cables are in the pipeline because I will need pair of very long ones in the near future.

Cheers to Mark :cool: and happy new year to all :champagne: it has been a good year.

DSJR
31-12-2010, 23:06
He's got good balanced interconnects as it is. The pair he made up for me with the "thicker" conductors sound really good to me.

The Black Adder
14-02-2011, 15:24
Same here.

I'm very very happy with the HD1000 IC's.

I'm now looking in to the mains leads.

jon1
15-02-2011, 20:01
I have a very good collection of mark's cables from the sub cable to coaxial cable which is one G2000HD..and many more..soooo over the moon with all the mark's cables;)

jon