PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody, from La Coruña, Spain

Daniel
26-07-2008, 18:24
Hi there,

I´ve been following this site for several months now (after Howard Popeck suggestion in his site).

You know what? I find this audio forum a very friendly one. You know, a gathering of friends around a common topic: music and its reproduction.

After moving to a new house I´m ready to post some pictures of my audio rig and a few ones of my new home, too (It´s not only rock and roll, architecture also makes life worth living... although expensive)

Keep posted.

Beechwoods
26-07-2008, 18:49
Hi Daniel, and Welcome! Hope you get stuck in to things now you've un-lurked! Things are more enjoyable when you get involved. Look forward to seeing your kit - and your gaff! Cheers :)

Marco
26-07-2008, 20:45
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your commments :)

I think you are our first Spaniard. Are you a Rioja or Tempranillo man? ;)

Anyway it's good to see you here. We look forward to seeing some pictures of your system.

Marco.

Daniel
27-07-2008, 09:47
Thank you all for your warm welcome

I think you are our first Spaniard

...and I think I should be the first Uruguayan too. Besides being an Spaniard I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay, South America. You know, I lived there for 44 years.

Are you a Rioja or Tempranillo man?

In fact, I´m a Ribera del Duero man. If you want we can have a little talk on spanish wines, as I happen to own a restaurant in La Coruña, so I have access to others, and maybe unknown, "Origin Denominations" (sorry, if I´m inventing an english equivalent for the spanish "Denominación de Origen"), those that are out of the mainstream wines like Riojas. Right now comes to my mind some Jumillas, Ruedas or Albariños wines. You know, in wine industry as in audio industry: there is a world out there.

You have my word, I´ll post photos of my "minimal" system in a few days.

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
20-08-2008, 12:27
It'd be a waste if I did, rather like feeding strawberry's to a Donkey! :eyebrows:

Nothing wrong with giving a Donkey a treat every now and again, fruit is good for them. :)

Andy - SDDW

Marco
20-08-2008, 12:36
I'll give them a treat...

Do they like fireworks up their ass? :eyebrows:

Marco.

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
20-08-2008, 14:41
Marco
Rockets are ok, you must remember to fit the Flame Proof Ring Peice Adaptor first. Otherwise the RSPCA will be looking for you, and you'll have a very annoyed Donkey, make sure you don't get the trained killer Ninja Donkey, it could be painfull end for you. :lol:

Andy - SDDW

Marco
22-08-2008, 11:37
Just to let folks know - the wine orientated posts have been moved to the wine and beer recommendations thread in Abstract Chat:

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?p=16880#post16880

Marco.