PDA

View Full Version : Funk Firm Achromat and Herbie's T/T mats for sale....

Marco
16-12-2010, 20:16
Hi guys,

Due to the purchase of a Mike New Copper Composite platter for my Techie, and having played around with some other mats which are more suitable for use with the above, I now have a barely used 3-week old Achromat in mint condition, and a Herbie's mat (designed for the Technics SL-1200 platter) for sale.

As it's Christmas, I'd like to give someone a bit of a bargain, so..............

Achromat (cost new) - £75.00. Will sell for £45.00 - SAVE £30!!:eek:

Herbie's Way Excellent II-3.7mm (cost new) - £89.95. Will sell for £30.00 - SAVE nearly £60!!! :eek: :wow:

If you're interested in either or both of the above, please send a PM.

Come on, folks, grab a T/T mat bargain now! :cool:

Marco.

{Edit: NOW SOLD!}

MCRU
16-12-2010, 20:24
sold to me, both thanks

for personal use ONLY

Marco
16-12-2010, 20:37
Hi David,

Nice one, mate. That was rather unexpected! However, unfortunately someone has already beaten you to the Achromat by 2 mins! :eek:

However, the sale hasn't gone through yet as no payment has been recieved.

If it falls through for any reason then it's yours......

PM me and we'll sort out the Herbie's :)

Marco.

chris@panteg
16-12-2010, 20:52
Great sales pitch Marco !

Both bargains :)

MCRU
16-12-2010, 20:56
er excuse me dude, I know you own the forum but surely a sale has to be done through the forum and not by pm which means I should get both...lol

forum rules are normally no pm's until the deal has been done?????

Reid Malenfant
16-12-2010, 21:00
If you're interested in either or both of the above, please send a PM or email me directly at: framed6images@aol.com

er excuse me dud, I know you own the forum but surely a sale has to be done through the forum and not by pm which means I should get both...lol

forum rules are normally no pm's until the deal has been done?????
:scratch:

MCRU
16-12-2010, 21:04
:scratch:

soz

so excited forgot to read it properly...ho.ho.ho

suppose I saved some money then!

MCRU
16-12-2010, 21:06
You can send it me for nowt Marco after sending the Oyaide mat and weight back, least you can do to make amends...oh forgot you are cleaning me some records....

Marco
16-12-2010, 21:07
Hi David,

Unfortunately for you I received an email from someone who wanted to buy the Achromat 2 mins before you posted that you wanted it! :eyebrows:

As I gave my email address as a method of contact, I have to honour that and sell the Achromat to the person who beat you to it via email......

There is no rule that says the deal has to be done through the forum - that's why I gave my email address, so that my ad would also attract non-members ;)

Anyway, matey, I trust that you understand this. Don't worry, the Herbie's mat is yours! :)

Marco.

Reid Malenfant
16-12-2010, 21:07
:eyebrows: Don't apologise, i know where you are coming from ;)

Marco
16-12-2010, 21:13
You can send it me for nowt Marco after sending the Oyaide mat and weight back, least you can do to make amends...oh forgot you are cleaning me some records....

Eh? :scratch:

I never said that I'd definitely be buying the Oyaide stuff! You offered to send it to me for trial. It was returned simply because the Mike New platter was a better (if undoubtedly more expensive) solution in my system.

My offer of cleaning some records for you was simply as a favour. It has no bearing whatsoever on the sale or otherwise of any mats to you. If I decide to buy the Blue Horizon mat you've sent me, then we can deduct the cost of the Herbie's from that :)

Marco.

MCRU
16-12-2010, 21:20
:eyebrows: Don't apologise, i know where you are coming from ;)

Only messin matey, in the short time I have known Marco he knows where I am coming from!

MCRU
16-12-2010, 21:24
OOOO errrrr time to depart for the evening as my northern sense of humor is often mis-construed usually for the worse.

Sorry for the post only messing, try to remain serious but am always looking for the next wind up and Marco is a sound bloke who didn't deserve that.

Does the herbie's mat sit on top of the stock Technics platter and that's it?:peace:

Marco
16-12-2010, 21:51
Lol - you're all right, daftee (:eyebrows:)... I just wanted to make sure that anyone reading who may not have got your sense of humour knew the score! ;)

The answer to your question is 'yes' :)

Marco.

Tarzan
16-12-2010, 22:38
Mr David Brook,why not now try some southern humour- you send me a OYAIDE mat and record weight and l will clean more records for you than Marco did- l thank you:ner:

DSJR
16-12-2010, 22:42
Loads of smilies usually keeps Marco happy :lol: :peace: :gig: