PDA

View Full Version : The Gallery will grow

Wolffy
31-01-2008, 22:24
I would recommend that having only one thread to show off member systems in The Gallery will become enormous. Perhaps each member should show off his or her system in a separate thread contained within The Gallery. That would accommodate looking up a particular member rather than trying to find a particular system within one thread in The Gallery as it appears to be set up now.

Regards,
Michael

Filterlab
31-01-2008, 22:31
That is a good idea Michael, well thought out.

I'll pop a header in the appropriate section. :)

Vinyl Grinder
01-02-2008, 18:53
I would recommend that having only one thread to show off member systems in The Gallery will become enormous. Perhaps each member should show off his or her system in a separate thread contained within The Gallery. That would accommodate looking up a particular member rather than trying to find a particular system within one thread in The Gallery as it appears to be set up now.

Regards,
Michael

Like they do on the Yahoo Spendor posting board!

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/spendor/

Pierre De Grenoble
01-02-2008, 19:09
Like they do on the Yahoo Spendor posting board!

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/spendor/

you got Spendors then Andre??

Vinyl Grinder
01-02-2008, 20:56
you got Spendors then Andre??

Not anymore..I've had most early Spendor models.Youngest ones i had were the 'S100' in the late '80's..But tell a lie i had the 'S20' which came out a couple years later (These 'S20's convinced me Spendor were no more.lol)..Marco owd lad has the 'SP100' which are an acculmination of the old 'S100' & 'S100P' to great effect..

Pierre De Grenoble
03-02-2008, 12:48
Not anymore..I've had most early Spendor models.Youngest ones i had were the 'S100' in the late '80's..But tell a lie i had the 'S20' which came out a couple years later (These 'S20's convinced me Spendor were no more.lol)..Marco owd lad has the 'SP100' which are an acculmination of the old 'S100' & 'S100P' to great effect..

I had BC1's for almost 30 years, but replaced them with S6e's, a couple of years ago, but only just recently sold the BC1's on. I kinda hated to do it, but I hated to see them unused..

Marco
06-02-2008, 23:15
LOL. I beg to differ! :D

Marco.