PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Sound Org. Stacktable add-on unit

The Grand Wazoo
19-11-2010, 20:48
Guys,

I wonder if by incredible good fortune anyone has one of these sitting in the loft gathering dust?

They were sections that you could add on to a two shelf base unit (see scan below). I've got a base unit & two extra add-ons, but I need another shelf.
They came in two heights - The ZO33 was 169mm and the ZO33A was 254mm.

Either would do the job, but the taller one would be perfect.

Cash at the ready!!
Cheers

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3020/imgij.jpg

Rare Bird
20-11-2010, 19:48
Good racks, totally invisible welds..The only problem with them for me was the welded brackets that acts as a spike & the very flimsy vinyl covered black shelves that bend when you put heavy gear on them.If i see any i'll let you kno.

Have you got any litrature for the half width version..also the matching record racks!

The Grand Wazoo
20-11-2010, 20:20
Hi Andre,
Yes those little folds of steel with a pointy bit and the thin boards are a bit knickers!

The brochure that the scan is from doesn't have the half width stuff but there is the Record Rack - ZO25
Do you want a scan of that part?

Rare Bird
20-11-2010, 20:26
Hi Andre,
Yes those little folds of steel with a pointy bit and the thin boards are a bit knickers!

The brochure that the scan is from doesn't have the half width stuff but there is the Record Rack - ZO25
Do you want a scan of that part?

Hi Chris
Just thought it nice to let people see em, they were my fav racking back then, there's a turntable shelf & wall mounted speaker brackets aswell.

The Grand Wazoo
20-11-2010, 20:39
Yes, I've got some of the speaker brackets that I'll be moving on in a short while.

Rare Bird
30-12-2010, 00:57
bump this up for chris..

The Grand Wazoo
30-12-2010, 01:03
Cheers mate!

The Grand Wazoo
17-09-2012, 23:17
Resurrecting this thread because I need another one of these layers. I wonder if anyone has one knocking about spare?
I'd be glad to ear from you if you do.
Cheers