PDA

View Full Version : Introducing BLS Transformers

blstransformers
15-11-2010, 15:41
We're new to the forum :).

BLS Electronics Ltd have been trading since 1973, and is family-owned and managed by Fran, Simon & Joy Williams.

We make lots of transformers for lots of applications, but our speciality is bespoke high-quality audio transformers.

We can design and build balanced power supplies to your specifications. We are well-known in the guitar/bass amp market, supplying the likes of Ashdown, Hayden and Audio Kitchen, to name a few.

Simon is our chief designer, and will happily bespoke-design whatever the customer wants. Our design process is always free of charge.

Our philosophy is to give our customers a friendly service, and to try and make the whole 'buying experience' as painfree as possible.

www.blselectronics.co.uk

John
15-11-2010, 15:49
Cheers look forward to you being part of our community

Reid Malenfant
15-11-2010, 20:15
Hi & welcome to AoS :) Good to have you on board so to speak ;)

Cheers for the PM, something tells me our google ranking is something to do with it yet again :eyebrows: Nice to be going up in the world...

I hope you enjoy your stay :wave:

Will
15-11-2010, 23:29
Is that you Simon...

Yes I can recommend BLS very friendly to deal with and amazing VFM..

Will.

shane
22-11-2010, 18:45
Hi. You might want to make yourselves known over on the Audio Talk forum. Plenty of customers there for bespoke transformers, I would think!

www.audio-talk.co.uk

blstransformers
30-11-2010, 10:02
Is that you Simon...

Yes I can recommend BLS very friendly to deal with and amazing VFM..

Will.

Is that Will Cowan? Yes, it's Simon here. :)

Will
30-11-2010, 11:29
Simon not many builders here..over on Audio-Talk is where the builders live...run by NickG.... follow Shanes link.

Marco
30-11-2010, 16:14
There are actually quite a few builders (of all sorts) here in our D.I.Y room - read there and you will see, but of course you will find some more on audio talk :)

Marco.

blstransformers
01-12-2010, 09:22
Thanks for the tip :) Just popped over there to register and seen that we've already been mentioned. I'm just waiting for my activation email to come back. I really must design a 300B output transformer looking at how much you can get for them on ebay ;)

Marco
01-12-2010, 09:46
Hi Simon,

I'm just waiting for my activation email to come back.

I'm sure that Nick will sort that out for you very shortly. Don't neglect us though, and pop in from time to time and say hello! ;)

Btw, if you're going to use 'blstransformers' as the name on your profile, then could you please add 'Simon' to your signature, so that people who don't know your first name can engage with you as a human being :)

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

blstransformers
07-12-2010, 10:05
Hi Marco. Will do :)

Marco
09-12-2010, 01:12
Thanks, Simon :)

Marco.