PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media 'Mates Rates' Offer...

Mike
12-11-2010, 12:19
I thought some of you might be interested in this:

What do you get?

Virgin TV

160 digital TV channels including Music Video on Demand

V+ HD box
Plus, an additional set top box for another room
Virgin Broadband

Up to 20Mb fibre optic broadband
Free wireless router (new customers and customers adding broadband)
Backup and store precious files. Print 50 free photos a month.
Virgin Phone

Completely unlimited calls to UK landlines, 24/7.
Plus, Talk International and Talk Mobile for free.
All for just £33.50 a month (usually: £67) when taken with e-billing on a Direct Debit. If your mate wants one of our even bigger bundles, such as VIP, they can take it out at full price and get a £33.50 discount instead!

Who gets it?

New customers, and existing customers adding a service (such as Broadband, Phone or TV. It doesn't include upgrading to V+ if all three services are already installed).

Only new customers will receive a free install

Customers adding broadband will receive a free wireless router

There's no limit on the amount of referrals you can make

How to get it
Order in 4 easy steps.

Step 1: Check their postcode
See if they can get cable. Use the postcode checker at www.virginmedia.com (http://allyours.virginmedia.com/)
Step 2: Fill in the Mates Rates application form
Step 3: We'll check their details
Step 4: We'll call your mate

It's as simple as that!

Contacting your mates about the offer
We'll contact your mate within 28 days of receiving your referral, and if we're unable to make contact within this timeframe, we'll send you an email to request some further information, such as what the best number is to contact them on and when the best time is to call them back.

If you are an existing customer who already has all three services I'm afraid you won't be eligible! Sorry. :(

If anyone would like to take up the offer send me a PM and I'll send you the form which you'll need to fill in and return to me.

Please note... this is NOT a limited offer where you get a discount for six or twelve months. You get the deal for as long as I remain an employee of VM! :)

Cheers...

Mike
13-11-2010, 09:11
That's a saving of £402 a year... EVERY year!

Some of you might be thinking "what's in it for Mike?". Well, there is something..... For every customer who takes up the offer I get:

Wait for it...
<drum roll>
<fanfare>
A raffle ticket! :rolleyes:

Marco
13-11-2010, 09:22
Yesh, but what are ther super-duper prizes you can win? :eyebrows:

Marco.

John
13-11-2010, 09:32
Lovelly offer Mike I contact you when my deal is coming to an end

Mike
13-11-2010, 09:43
I meant to say "thats a saving of £402 a year... EVERY year" But I can't edit it now!

Marco
13-11-2010, 09:48
I'm surprised that your time limit for editing posts is so short. We'll have to adjust that.

Anyway, where do you want it to go and I'll pop it in? :)

Marco.

Mike
13-11-2010, 09:51
Post #2

Marco
13-11-2010, 10:07
Done. You'll also be getting a 'special prize' yourself in a mo! ;)

Marco.

Mark Grant
13-11-2010, 11:02
Its a good offer for those that can get it from Virgin.

All we get in the village of Walkington is 1.5 meg download with 0.5 meg upload for £25 month, no included TV or free phone calls :( as slow as anything sometimes, its a nice village though :)

I have line attenutaion of 70db :lol:

No choice of internet here, it is Kingston Communications or nothing.

Run some fibre here and you will get the whole village signed up :)

Mark.

Mike
19-11-2010, 19:42
Offer ends 31/12/10 :(

But it tends to get reintroduced. :)

Churz...

Reid Malenfant
19-11-2010, 19:54
Fantastic offer Mike, i couldn't make use of half of it though :eyebrows: No TV license here so can't be tempted into watching TV :eyebrows:

I had BT ring me up for a second time yesterday offering me a BT TV box, no thanks, i'll stick with my blu rays :lol: Funny, but it's so damn difficult to convince anyone you don't actually watch the goggle box :scratch:

Just want to say cheers for the offer though ;) I hope others take it up so you get more raffle tickets :lolsign: