PDA

View Full Version : The Human Riff

michaelhigh
26-10-2010, 22:14
Keith Richards is making the rounds in the States in support of his "Life" (he's on life support!) autobiography. Anyone here met the man, the myth, the legend? I'll let this tea brew for a spell then I'll revisit my encounter with the Human Riff and share it here... Anyone?

MartinT
27-10-2010, 05:55
Never in person. He looks like he's been on life support for the last 20 years! I like his Talk is Cheap album from 1988.

michaelhigh
27-10-2010, 19:40
Never in person. He looks like he's been on life support for the last 20 years! I like his Talk is Cheap album from 1988.

All the Expensive Winos material, live and studio, due for rerelease soon, I'm told.

Reid Malenfant
27-10-2010, 19:51
Someone please put the bloke out of his misery :lol:

I have been smashed on allsorts (just about everything & plenty of times to in the past :eyebrows:) but you really must be very very messed up to snort your own dads ashes as he admitted to :mental:

This book thing, it's all about getting back at Jagger from what i can gather as he felt Jagger kind of epitomised what the Stones were about? Or is it all the lips thing on the album covers? :stalks:

Damn, you have enough money mate, let it be :doh:

Apologies, i'm not a Stones fan though i have listened to some of their stuff. I think the early music is better in all honesty ;) I still don't own any though :eyebrows:

colinB
27-10-2010, 19:59
I read that in his book he has written that Jagger has small todger.
Those two must hate one another. How they can still tour is beyond me.

michaelhigh
27-10-2010, 20:29
I read that in his book he has written that Jagger has small todger.
Those two must hate one another. How they can still tour is beyond me.

It's a little thing called money. A group pours so much of it into so many aspects that a little (?) extra never hurts. I know many ways to spend the whole lot...

serendipitydawg
29-10-2010, 11:49
Waiting for it to appear in Oxfam in January. All the Rock Dads will get it for Christmas

theophile
23-11-2010, 00:46
Coincidentally,I was reading snippets in a newspaper this morning of two autobiographies,Keef's and Matthew Hayden's.

I was left with the impression that Hayden had a lot of interesting anecdotes(should one like cricket).Keef(in the snippets I saw of his bio 'Life')was grumbling about 'Brenda'(otherwise known as 'Her Majesty').:rolleyes: