PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer DV717 DVD Player

Puffin
12-10-2010, 19:59
Not sure where to post this, so if it needs moving....

I picked up the above player from the Tonbridge Audiojumble at the weekend. It does not have a remote control. The Dig Out appears to be controlled by the remote. Does anyone have this model or another Pioneer DVD player that has a remote which operates the Dig Out ?

I have a learning remote and would only need to borrow it.

Rob.

Jac Hawk
05-01-2011, 23:42
Not sure where to post this, so if it needs moving....

I picked up the above player from the Tonbridge Audiojumble at the weekend. It does not have a remote control. The Dig Out appears to be controlled by the remote. Does anyone have this model or another Pioneer DVD player that has a remote which operates the Dig Out ?

I have a learning remote and would only need to borrow it.

Rob.
If no one has one try ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pioneer-CU-DV054-remote-control-handset-new-/270687645841?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Remote Controls&hash=item3f063db091 it might work:):)

Dave Hewitt
06-01-2011, 10:14
Hi Rob,I have one of these you can borrow.Send me your adress and I can pop it in the post. Dave.

Puffin
06-01-2011, 10:23
Hi Mike and Dave,

I did in fact get a response to a post on PinkFish. I borrowed a remote and copied the codes into a universal remote.

Makes a damn good transport IMO.

Rob.

Reid Malenfant
06-01-2011, 12:19
The 717 was a very well specified & regarded spinner in it's day ;) I picked the same model up from a car boot sale once, just a bit of work on the draw to get it going nicely & it flew out the door :)