PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Lee Henley
22-09-2010, 19:32
Hi all just joined the forum, I really love being a member of hifi forums since like most people on here I enjoy listening to music through decent hifi.

I currently use Naim Nait XS amp and a sonic bliss power supply with a mini mac/hiface as the source into a Dacmagic (soon to be upgraded to possible Naim Dac) for speakers I have Jamo Concert 8 on Apollo stands. Cable is NACA 5.

I have a Naim Cd3.5 but it never gets used nowadays, really like the convenience of using an ipod touch with apple remote

I have wide variety of music tastes but must confess I am a Led Zep fan

Well thats all for now

Cheers

Reid Malenfant
22-09-2010, 20:09
Hi Lee, welcome to AoS :)

Your CD player looks very similar to a CDP that a good friend of mine owns (just seen pics on your gallery thread) which has just packed up on him :( Not sure what the problem is but i got the craziest email as he's all of a sudden got hold of a decent turntable etc :eyebrows:

Nothing could be more different than a ipod imo for being easy to use :lol:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's all about the music ;)

Regards & enjoy :cool:

John
22-09-2010, 20:28
Welcome and enjoy
Used to own the Jamo concerts 8 first serious speaker I bought.

Marco
22-09-2010, 20:37
Hi Lee

Welcome to AoS - where are you from? :)

Marco.

Spectral Morn
22-09-2010, 20:49
Welcome to AOS Lee :)

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Regards D S D L

Lee Henley
23-09-2010, 20:10
Hi to all

Looking forward to the Forum, Im from Dudley, West Midlands, England.

Im also off to the national audio show on sunday this weekend, looking forward to it as Im in the market for a new Dac, current budget is £2k and top of the list is the Naim Dac

All the best

Spectral Morn
23-09-2010, 20:23
Hi to all

Looking forward to the Forum, Im from Dudley, West Midlands, England.

Im also off to the national audio show on sunday this weekend, looking forward to it as Im in the market for a new Dac, current budget is £2k and top of the list is the Naim Dac

All the best

You should also have a look at the new Deltec Precision Audio DAC. World launch is at the show according to the Chester Groups Website.

Though given your system the Naim's perhaps the obvious choice.

Regards D S D L

jamec9869
25-09-2010, 03:59
Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank