PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Treatments

mattrpg
31-01-2008, 08:18
Hello!

Im Matt, i work for RPG Europe, we are possibly the largest manufacturer of acoustic treatment products in the uk.

www.rpgeurope.com

website is about to vanish to be replaced with a nice new one, however you get the idea!

If anyone has any acoustic issues, i can offer advice and possible solutions..i will try and get some prices up later for items of interest!

thanks to the admin team for the invite...

mattrpg
13-02-2008, 09:43
just to let you all know, the new version of the website is up, im still plowing through getting the dead links and wrong formatting sorted, but its pretty much there now!

Marco
14-02-2008, 10:12
Hi Matt,

Nice one, and welcome to the forum :)

The subject of acoustic treatments is being ever more raised in discussions so I'm sure our members will find your products of great interest. It's certainly a subject that requires looking at in more detail, I feel, when attending to system set-up. The room (and how it influences what you hear) is one of the most important considerations of all!

Marco.

sastusbulbas
14-02-2008, 19:41
What is a usefull tool for measuring room boundary and reflection effects and finding out what these frequencies are? Or are most Bass traps and such designed to cover a range of frequencies, and can this be detrimental?