PDA

View Full Version : for sale or trade - wadia 830 cd player

mmar
13-09-2010, 20:25
change of direction means my wadia 830 cd player is up for grabs

the player is in very good condition would be difficult to find a better example comes with remote and all origanal packing

will not rant and rave about the sound quality just google plenty of outstanding reviews including a stereophile class A product review and many others comparing the 830 to players and dacs from the likes of levinson , dcs , krell etc

lots of the internal components and circuitry including dacs and volume control are the same as found in the far costlier 850 - 860 players so you get nearly all the sound quality for a fraction of the price and while not built in the same massive case as the bigger players the 830 is no shrinking violet build quality really is outstanding and in my opinion far more rack and system friendly than the bigger players

the previous owner had the player serviced late last year and it was given a clean bill of health , reads discs instantly including cd-r and cd-rw

the last 830 listed on ebay sold for 1350 im asking 1200

happy to consider part ex - swaps

jandl100
14-09-2010, 09:45
Coo - I've always fancied trying a Wadia - I don't suppose you'd like your old Talk Thunder 6 cdp back in p/x? :)