PDA

View Full Version : SteinMusic Harmonizers

Audiocom AV
07-09-2010, 20:38
Audiocom has recently taken on distribution of SteinMusic products for the UK. Holger Stein, the front man behind the company is probably best known for the Harmonizer which are room acoustic optimizers. A good description of how the Harmonizers work was by Norbert Mundorf (Mundorf capacitors) who said; “they alter the molecular structure of air”. The SteinMusic literature expands on this by explaining; "The air molecules inside of the listening room are 'jogged' through the loudspeaker and thus transmit the sound information." It goes on to hypothesize that the Harmonizer works at the etheric level, charging airwaves to enable them to transport sound more effectively.

We decided to give the Harmonizers a listen, well at least indirectly. First a pair behind the loudspeakers, H2a & H2b. On hearing what the Harmonizers did it was hard to contain the enthusiasm, yes they work, and now I can’t part with them. I had a friend visit who has an excellent Hi-Fi system and ear who spent some time listening with the Harmonizers in and then out of the room, we did a total of 5 or 6 takes....needless to say he bought a pair.
The Stereotimes review sums up our findings, but it is not easy to get what the Harmonizers do for your music across in words, here it is anyway;
http://www.stereotimes.com/comm040510.shtml

For those interested in taking a further look please see information at the Audiocom website;
http://www.audiocominternational.com/product_info.php?products_id=190

Audiocom AV
09-09-2010, 08:05
Harmonizer manual available here;

http://www.audiocominternational.com/images/Manual%20Harmonizer%20Kurz%20Eng.pdf

HighFidelityGuy
09-09-2010, 13:33
Hmmm, I must admit I'm very sceptical about products such as this. I notice your website mentions a 30 day home trial. Could you please explain how that works?

Thanks.

Reid Malenfant
09-09-2010, 15:54
It goes on to hypothesize that the Harmonizer works at the etheric level, charging airwaves to enable them to transport sound more effectively.
Someone's been watching Final Fantasy "The Spirits Within" :eyebrows:

Sounds like an ioniser to me with mention of 'charging'. Nice clear mountain fresh air is more than likely going to clear the head & possibly due to this affect how things sound to us ;)

Frankly these black boxes with no explanaition on how they work just erk me. Try patenting the thing & then explain what it does because no-one will be able to copy it rather than baffling with bulls**t :scratch:

Apologies if i come accross the wrong way, i think i'd expect the same reaction if i said i had designed a totally new type of amplifier without giving any details ;)

Audiocom AV
09-09-2010, 15:55
Hmmm, I must admit I'm very sceptical about products such as this. I notice your website mentions a 30 day home trial. Could you please explain how that works?

Thanks.

Hello

I will send you a PM on how the 30-day home trial works.

Best,
Mark

Audiocom AV
10-09-2010, 10:17
Hello

I will send you a PM on how the 30-day home trial works.

Best,
Mark

Hi Dave

PM sent.

Cheers,
Mark