PDA

View Full Version : Electrocompaniet ECI 6DX MKII Amp/Dac/Streamer

mfin
19-01-2023, 13:00
Hi, selling my Electrocompaniet ECI 6DX MKII Amp/Dac/Streamer due to selling all my hifi. Other items I'll be listing soon.

It's boxed, in perfect condition, it's remote is unused really as I have a generic remote control I was using.

£3,500 ono

This is a really good Amp/Dac/Streamer all in one. You get all the benefits of a fantastic amp with all the analogue inputs you need, plus the dac with the array of digital inputs, plus you can stream too, Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Airplay, DLNA and of course it is Roon Ready.

I've been using it predominantly with Roon, which I can demo along with everything else.

On the amp side it even has a power amp style only mode, so it's super adaptable.

Here's a link to Electrocompaniet's site about it https://electrocompaniet.com/products/eci-6dx-mkii-integrated-amp-dac-streamer

I'm in Herefordshire, PM me if you're interested and want to know more, or to come see it. Happy to talk Hifi! :)

(I had this after using first high end Cyrus gear, then moving to Bryston then Mytec Dacs, along with Nord amplification. This is in a different league, and its power section is capable of driving demanding speakers too).

https://i.ibb.co/Xjrj6m4/IMG-3887.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/3mH4pJc/IMG-3885.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/1v5bvHZ/IMG-3886.jpg

struth
19-01-2023, 13:06
have you got a picture of the connections at back please..ta

nice bit of kit

mfin
19-01-2023, 23:12
Sure, here is a nice clear shot from their website

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0004/3352/0692/products/eci6dxmk2-2000x1332-rear-hires_1800x1800.jpg?v=1587816387

killie99
20-01-2023, 07:23
Mfin, think you need to go and have a read of the rules for selling or your ad will probably vanish in a puff of smoke

struth
20-01-2023, 10:03
Mfin, think you need to go and have a read of the rules for selling or your ad will probably vanish in a puff of smoke

yup, it should be your unit, not some fabled one off net Mark..;)

mfin
20-01-2023, 10:54
Hi, I had a read but I can't see what's wrong? (I think I've set my name to Mark though, probably was an auto-form fill before). I've sold multiple items before, so I consider myself introduced and have contributed many posts to the forum. I put my own photos of the actual item, the price is clear in UK pounds.... am I missing something? Any pointers appreciated.

struth
20-01-2023, 10:59
The picture should be of the item for sale and not off web of other machines,

mfin
20-01-2023, 11:02
"yup, it should be your unit, not some fabled one off net Mark" ... I am confused, the photos are my own taken with my iphone! The back panel photo I was asked for I grabbed a quick one from their website, to illustrate what's there, as it is a nice clear answer. I have already put a photo of the front of it? Sorry, but what else do I need to do? Is it that you want me to unplug it and take a photo of the back of it? Here you go, you can see it. Just taken this photo.... is there anything else I need to do? I have looked at the rules.

https://i.ibb.co/mDRj08c/IMG-3890.jpg

struth
20-01-2023, 11:07
I don't make rules , i just point them out.. That looks better.

mfin
20-01-2023, 11:10
The picture should be of the item for sale and not off web of other machines,

The photo is of the one for sale, the opening photos from the original post all are. I added one of the back panel as I thought it was the clearest way of answering what the inputs were.

It sounds like I'm being told that I have listed something with photos which aren't the item, but in truth I have added one additional shot from a manufacturer, to best answer a specific question.

If there's anything else I need to add to the listing, please let me know, as you can see, I have just added another photo of it in situ, which I just took, which you can see is on the same piece of furniture in my lounge!

Barry
20-01-2023, 11:12
The reason why we ask for photos of the actual unit a seller is wanting to sell is to show the exact cosmetic condition of the item.

That way any interested buyer can see any 'dings', dents, scratches, and scrapes. This applies to the rear of the unit as much as it does to all those sides that are more visible. At worse the speaker terminals might be damaged.

But you have now complied with all the rules, so Good Luck With the Sale.

mfin
20-01-2023, 20:07
Thanks Barry! All good :)

The reason why we ask for photos of the actual unit a seller is wanting to sell is to show the exact cosmetic condition of the item.

That way any interested buyer can see any 'dings', dents, scratches, and scrapes. This applies to the rear of the unit as much as it does to all those sides that are more visible. At worse the speaker terminals might be damaged.

But you have now complied with all the rules, so Good Luck With the Sale.

mfin
04-02-2023, 09:19
Happy to chat about this amazing bit of hifi. What's fantastic about it is even before it gets to its flexible streaming capabilities (which inc. Roon as well as Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, inc. support for Tidal connect etc), is it's such a good amp. A friend has one with a great record deck and phono stage connected and it sounds fantastic. Really versatile and so much better than my 6 box cyrus setup, and so much better than my Mytec/Nord setup with loads of tweaks and linear power supplies.

As stated, I'm selling all my hifi, and this is in perfect condition, boxed. Remote never really used (I used a universal one and had no need to). Happy to talk on the phone, or demo in person, deliver within a reasonable distance. Send me a message if interested.

mfin
17-02-2023, 18:44
Friday bump, £3,500 ONO.

Really versatile, the power section is remarkably good, extremely capable, with fantastic control over speakers.

Roon Ready, also works directly from apps like Tidal's, using Tidal connect. Too many features to list. The streaming capabilities are quite comprehensive Qobuz and Spotify too, Airplay etc

It's also got a full set of inputs for it's Dac, inc. 2 x coax, 2 x toslink, and USB.

Remember this also effectively has a preamp, so any sources can be used, there are 3 sets of Phono Ins, and a balanced set of ins too.

PM me if interested. Electrocompaniet is very well regarded equipment indeed.

mfin
19-02-2023, 18:06
I've been thinking I MIGHT let the Electrocompaniet go along with my Ruark Crusader IIs for £3,800 the lot. If that sounds interesting to anyone, let me know.

mfin
04-03-2023, 11:40
Weekend bump, superb amplifier / dac / streamer by Electrocompaniet, incredible for this price. Only selling because I am selling all my hifi.

mfin
11-03-2023, 11:13
Price reduced to £3,200

Serious piece of hifi in as new condition!

mfin
17-03-2023, 20:21
Weekend bump! Price reduced ^^^

mfin
01-04-2023, 17:14
Happy to deliver within reasonable distance!

mfin
29-04-2023, 16:22
Final reduction £3,000 reminder this is a current item, boxed, as new! Highly regarded high end hifi. Street price £5,700

mfin
28-05-2023, 17:34
Bump, Bank Holiday weekend. Can deliver within reasonable distance.

mfin
08-06-2023, 16:23
A quick bump before the sunny weekend. Can deliver within reasonable distance.

mfin
30-06-2023, 19:45
Can't believe this hasn't sold!
Can't believe I am going to do this either...
£2,700 to anyone who will pick it up, in person, what I mean is no booking your own courier to pick it up.
This is £5,700 street price new, and it is like new. It even has balance of warranty being transferable.

mfin
09-08-2023, 18:30
SOLD