PDA

View Full Version : Freebie! paper sleeves for 7" singles

Pigmy Pony
11-01-2023, 18:50
Bought these last year, and never used them. Still in package they came in. White paper, with no polythene. There are about 100 of them. Free to anyone who wants them, I'll even pay the postage to keep things simple.

Hopefuly I don't have to post a pic of actual item, but this is what it is.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290439074311

Barry
11-01-2023, 21:10
Strictly speaking even items offer for free require photographs - but since these are unused and still in their packaging, unopened, we can relax the rules. :)

Good luck with the "sale". :)

Pigmy Pony
11-01-2023, 21:50
Thanks Barry. Just part of a major declutter we're undergoing. Including a shedload of under-3 year-old toys. They will just go to the charity shop. The real pain will begin at the weekend when all the hifi stuff is dismantled for a fortnight while rooms get new paint and carpets :(

Barry
11-01-2023, 22:16
Thanks Barry. Just part of a major declutter we're undergoing. Including a shedload of under-3 year-old toys. They will just go to the charity shop. The real pain will begin at the weekend when all the hifi stuff is dismantled for a fortnight while rooms get new paint and carpets :(

If you can organize it well, you need only be a few days without your hifi. Cover up the gear and move them about whilst you give the ceiling two coats of paint. You can use your hifi when you paint the walls, then move them out of the room entirely when you have the new carpet fitted. So with luck, you need only be without hifi for three days.

When I did the same, I was without my system for four days, but that included the electrician installing a dedicated ring for my hifi, and with the floorboard up, I took the opportunity to run balanced line audio cables between the preamps and the monoblock amps situated behind the speakers. That way there are no (in my opinion) unsightly cables running along the carpet.

Pigmy Pony
15-01-2023, 08:56
Quick bump before they go in the recycling bin...

vinylspinner
15-01-2023, 09:16
I’ll take them, Steve. I know someone who could use them.

Nigel

Pigmy Pony
15-01-2023, 10:32
No worries Nigel, pm a mailing address to me and I'll get on it :)