PDA

View Full Version : Interest Sale check - Audiolab 8300CDQ

AJSki2fly
08-01-2023, 11:50
Due to a slight change of direction my Audiolab 8300CDQ is available. I am moving to a Krell pre and changing the Streaming side of things, and I have recently purchased a Marantz CDP, hence the Audiolab no longer being needed by me.

As most people know the Audiolab 8300CDQ punches well above its price point as CDP, DAC and as a pre-amp. It is 15 months old and is in excellent condition, there are couple of minor scuffs to the top, apologies no photo of that yet, I will post ASAP. I did not want to strip everything down just yet.

The pre-amp side is very good and pretty neutral in my opinion, having its own discreet circuitry, the CDP is surprisingly good as reported by many, the DAC is excellent when combined with a good streamer. I won't post links to reviews there are loads out there about it with lots of info.

I have had a good offer from the dealer for the Audiolab 8300CDQ in PX, but thought I would give someone here on AoS an opportunity to grab a bargain. I know its short notice, I will need to decide whether to PX or not in 24 hours, so if you want the Audiolab 8300CDQ don't think too long about it.

Obviously it is full working, it comes with the original fully working remote, and mains lead, and will be packaged in its original box. It will be sent by UPS at a cost of £20 to a UK address only.

SOLD

Please PM and Email me if you are interested, I will try and post better photos shortly. The mods on here am others can vouch for me(I hope)

AJSki2fly
09-01-2023, 12:35
SOLD