PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else detest strictly ?

andyrlb
27-11-2022, 18:10
You know we all have to compromise with our wives , partners etc but one I my compromises is watching Strictly ( yes I could go for a walk or something)
Is it just me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CageyH
27-11-2022, 18:12
What is this strictly that you speak of?

struth
27-11-2022, 18:16
i don't have tv now fortunately...

Macca
27-11-2022, 18:50
You know we all have to compromise with our wives , partners etc but one I my compromises is watching Strictly ( yes I could go for a walk or something)
Is it just me ?

No it's not just you - it's unwatchable - a trait it shares with almost all BBC shows nowadays.

The Black Adder
27-11-2022, 19:03
Bloody hate it...

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Pieoftheday
27-11-2022, 19:04
Not really my bag but sometimes it's good to have rubbish to watch, our lass deal with unfortunate children so an escape is often needed:)

dave2010
27-11-2022, 20:33
Rubbish, so it's on the list of programs which never sully our TV sets.

Barry
27-11-2022, 20:38
To me, it's no worse than any other 'reality' TV broadcast. And that includes football! :sofa:

walpurgis
27-11-2022, 21:12
To me, it's no worse than any other 'reality' TV broadcast. And that includes football! :sofa:

I watch none of those, football included.

There's real 'reality' in the news, not that I spend the day glued to that :).

Mikeandvan
27-11-2022, 22:35
I am wifeless, so don't have to put up with annoying crap like this, I am in fact quite selfish, best I just live alone. Me old girlfriend hated the constant whine of jazz.

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 06:48
No it's not just you - it's unwatchable - a trait it shares with almost all BBC shows nowadays.

I agree mate , the once great bbc is no more .

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 06:50
Bloody hate it...

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

[emoji1787] makes my blood boil, all the self promoting smiley happy fake people, and the over exaggerated diversity.

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 06:51
i don't have tv now fortunately...

I’m seeing this quite often now , especially families with young children.

Pigmy Pony
28-11-2022, 07:06
The judges' scores are in! And it's a one from me.

Fortunately Mrs. P can't stand it.

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 07:47
The judges' scores are in! And it's a one from me.

Fortunately Mrs. P can't stand it.

Lucky man .

prestonchipfryer
28-11-2022, 08:19
Even worse than the dancing show is the jungle crap. Whoever would find this entertaining is impossible to fathom. :doh:

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 09:01
Even worse than the dancing show is the jungle crap. Whoever would find this entertaining is impossible to fathom. :doh:

Well I should admit that I did participate in another well known jungle show [emoji20]

struth
28-11-2022, 09:05
i never really got why folk want to watch other folk doing things like eat, sleep etc.. bizzare

andyrlb
28-11-2022, 09:06
i never really got why folk want to watch other folk doing things like eat, sleep etc.. bizzare

To see them suffer ! [emoji1787]

Barry
28-11-2022, 21:17
Jeez - is that all you guys can find fault with? There are far greater things happening in the world (as well as in this country) to get upset about!

Macca
28-11-2022, 21:52
Jeez - is all you guys can find fault with? There are far greater things happening in the world (as well as in this country) to get upset about!

we're not upset about it we're having fun slagging it off. I mean we did/do pay for it to be made so we might as well get some entertainment out of it.

That SAS thing they're doing is crap as well.

Barry
29-11-2022, 00:26
we're not upset about it we're having fun slagging it off. I mean we did/do pay for it to be made so we might as well get some entertainment out of it.

Agreed - it's nothing more than a thinly veiled recruitment by the MoD. (In fact, when it comes to the history of the founding of the SAS, the truth is a lot stranger than fiction.)

As you seem to have it in for the BBC - what do you think of 'The English'? Or is it not something you would watch?

andyrlb
29-11-2022, 05:47

[emoji1787]

andyrlb
29-11-2022, 05:50
Agreed - it's nothing more than a thinly veiled recruitment by the MoD. (In fact, when it comes to the history of the founding of the SAS, the truth is a lot stranger than fiction.)

As you seem to have it in for the BBC - what do you think of 'The English'? Or is it not something you would watch?

We watched around 2 or 3 episodes then gave up , if you listen to radio 2 ( also gone downhill imo ) there saying it’s fantastic television!

Macca
29-11-2022, 07:01

Not seen any of 'The English' so I don't know. I wasn't even aware of it.

andyrlb
29-11-2022, 07:02

I wouldn’t bother mate .

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2022, 08:25
Only thing I bother with on TV at the moment is "Britannia" on Sky Atlantic. Savage, strange, sometimes funny, and wonderfully incongruous soundtrack by folk such as Donovan (Hurdy Gurdy Man, Barabajagal, Season of the Witch), Humble Pie (I'm Ready), and numerous other selections from David Gilmour, Cream, Fairport Convention.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but way preferable to all the reality TV cack, and the real reality content of shows such as Sky News (depressing beyond belief, with zero comedy and no happy ending in sight).

struth
29-11-2022, 09:43

it'll be out on bluray in late dec. 6hrs so i expect its 6 or 7 episodes. not seen it either; only the hype and of course Emily is in it..:ner:

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2022, 09:56
it'll be out on bluray in late dec. 6hrs so i expect its 6 or 7 episodes. not seen it either; only the hype and of course Emily is in it..:ner:

Well that makes it alright then. If Emily was on 'Strictly', I'd probably give it a watch :)

Wakefield Turntables
29-11-2022, 10:21
I don’t mind it simply because I have a young daughter who loves it, it makes me happy seeing that she’s happy when she watches it. A simple pleasure!

Beobloke
29-11-2022, 12:46
Nope, I don't mind it at all - bit of a guilty pleasure in fact, along with "I'm a Celebrity..."

And for those who haven't been watching Strictly this year, you've been missing out on Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs. Sadly, she was voted out last Sunday. :(

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2022, 16:08
Nope, I don't mind it at all - bit of a guilty pleasure in fact, along with "I'm a Celebrity..."

And for those who haven't been watching Strictly this year, you've been missing out on Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs. Sadly, she was voted out last Sunday. :(

A couple of friends of mine who I visit every other Saturday, always watch Strictly. So if I'm there I'm stuck watching it. But Ellie (and her legs) made it bearable. I'll admit to a bit of a celebrity crush there.

Pigmy Pony
29-11-2022, 16:14
And this year, for the first time, we watched Celebrity Jungle Thing. Mrs. P's choice, not mine. Big Culture Club fan. Came for Boy George, stayed for Jill Scott who well deserved to win. She was a joy start to finish.

This won't become a habit though, back to Ant 'n' Dec dodging again.

willbewill
29-11-2022, 17:37
Wife and I watch and enjoy it, along with Taskmaster that's about all we watch on TV - except for antiques content ones. We also liked SAS Rogue Heroes which was reasonably faithful to the factual book (a very good read).

But most of our TV viewing is DVD boxsets of old stuff - currently "It Ain't Halt Hot Mum"

Barry
29-11-2022, 17:55
Wife and I watch and enjoy it, along with Taskmaster that's about all we watch on TV - except for antiques content ones. We also liked SAS Rogue Heroes which was reasonably faithful to the factual book (a very good read).

But most of our TV viewing is DVD boxsets of old stuff - currently "It Ain't Halt Hot Mum"

Most of the 'facts' about the SAS are myths. This one, by Tom Petch, is not:

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91D9Tmee9zL._AC_UL116_SR116,116_.jpg

struth
29-11-2022, 18:12
many people thought the lrdg became the sas while they were completely different groups. the sas were really parachute assaulters behind enemy lines and the lrdg were there to pull them out and home after it.

archiesdad
01-12-2022, 15:20
We watch neither SCD or the Ant n Dec show, we did watch both the SAS series but enjoyed the factual? 3 part version more the than the dramatised version, we do watch a bit of Scandi Noir, wife laughs when I turn the sound up despite it being foreign language and having subtitles.:scratch:

andyrlb
03-12-2022, 17:57
The bloody shite is back on again [emoji35]

Macca
03-12-2022, 19:24
I'm watching 'Ancient Aliens' on Blaze. Underground cities of Cappadocia.

andyrlb
03-12-2022, 19:25
I'm watching 'Ancient Aliens' on Blaze. Underground cities of Cappadocia.

Now that’s more my cuppa tea

Macca
03-12-2022, 19:26
Now that’s more my cuppa tea

It's almost proper telly.

Barry
03-12-2022, 19:39
Yes, Blaze is good for all the paranormal bollocks about aliens, ghosts, poltergeists etc.. In having all the commercial breaks, and after each one they more or lest repeat what was said, one need only watch about twenty minutes of the programme.

andyrlb
03-12-2022, 19:39
Yes, Blaze is good for all the paranormal bollocks about aliens, ghosts, poltergeists. In having all the commercial breaks, and after each one they more or lest repeat what was said, one need only watch about twenty minutes of the programme.

Oh no not that kind of channel.

Barry
03-12-2022, 19:41
Which one are you talking about?

Macca
03-12-2022, 19:41
Yes, Blaze is good for all the paranormal bollocks about aliens, ghosts, poltergeists. In having all the commercial breaks, and after each one they more or lest repeat what was said, one need only watch about twenty minutes of the programme.

That's why I tape everything instead of watching it live, just fast-forward through the pap.

'Ancient Aliens' actually isn't that bad for repeating itself after the break.

andyrlb
03-12-2022, 19:42
Which one are you talking about?

Whichever one has all the adverts and repeats itself over and over , like we need a synopsis every few minutes

Barry
03-12-2022, 19:45
Probably made for Americans. :D

walpurgis
04-12-2022, 09:04
Whichever one has all the adverts and repeats itself over and over , like we need a synopsis every few minutes

Could it be that programme content is possibly aimed at people with attention deficit issues and restricted mental development? :)

Shows what they think of their audience really.

Pigmy Pony
04-12-2022, 09:14
I saw one last night about an ancient Egyptian harbour city that ended up under the sea. Took them an hour to work out it may have been a land slip caused by an earthquake. One day I'll be struggling for my last breath and wishing i could have that hour back.

andyrlb
04-12-2022, 09:18
Could it be that programme content is possibly aimed at people with attention deficit issues and restricted mental development? :)

That’s it Geoff [emoji1787]
And we now have more shite in the program “ The traitor’s “ the wife has now latched onto that , starring an orange woman with lovely healthy hair and a bunch of misfits! The tension that the program emits is palpable…NOT!

andyrlb
04-12-2022, 09:24
I must admit to liking a show called “ Below Deck “ it’s about a bunch of people working on posh yachts, they’re all shagging one another, working 18hr days whilst being at the beckon call of wealthy knobs and earning roughly £2k each every 2 days in tips alone .

Macca
04-12-2022, 09:26

Most programmes start with a synopsis of what they are going to show you. Yes that's annoying but the idea is to capture the audience from the start.

Then before the break they will show you what is coming up after the break, in the hope that you will stay tuned and not start flipping.

Then after the break they will repeat what happened previously in the hope of capturing the audience who have just tuned in at that point.

If these practices did not work they wouldn't do them. Nothing to do with the mental capabilities of the audience. In contrast look at BBC documentaries which nowadays have the presentational tone of a Blue Peter Special. Aimed at the lowest common denominator. Of course the lowest common denominator don't watch those shows anyway; but if they adopt an 'adult' tone suitable for the people who do watch them, then they get accused of being 'elitist'.

andyrlb
04-12-2022, 09:41
Most programmes start with a synopsis of what they are going to show you. Yes that's annoying but the idea is to capture the audience from the start.

Then before the break they will show you what is coming up after the break, in the hope that you will stay tuned and not start flipping.

Then after the break they will repeat what happened previously in the hope of capturing the audience who have just tuned in at that point.

If these practices did not work they wouldn't do them. Nothing to do with the mental capabilities of the audience. In contrast look at BBC documentaries which nowadays have the presentational tone of a Blue Peter Special. Aimed at the lowest common denominator. Of course the lowest common denominator don't watch those shows anyway; but if they adopt an 'adult' tone suitable for the people who do watch them, then they get accused of being 'elitist'.

Spot on .
I know a high flyer in the advertising industry, she’s been responsible for a few tv adverts which saw her climb to new heights, they were absolutely terrible adverts too! Go figure

walpurgis
04-12-2022, 09:41
if they adopt an 'adult' tone suitable for the people who do watch them, then they get accused of being 'elitist'.

Some might suggest a bit of elitism might not go amiss. When I'm out and about and see the knuckle draggers that seem to comprise the bulk of society, I get reminded of the 'Dumb and Dumber' movie and do tend to feel superior, but that's just me. I could be entirely misapprehending things! :lol:

andyrlb
04-12-2022, 09:44
We have 2 dumb and dumber ladies running the planning department of our repairs team , one of the ladies asked me “ Andy what’s a bath panel ? “ unbelievable I know .

struth
04-12-2022, 09:46
been a good few years since i saw a 'modern' tv ad; but im guessing they wont have improved. best way to view ads is several years later and see if any 'tickle' you

Macca
04-12-2022, 10:28
Some might suggest a bit of elitism might not go amiss. :

I like to watch history programmes but they tend to be over-simplified and in the case of the BBC, feel like they are aimed at children.

Also they seem to be almost all presented by women who are obsessed with 'women in history' to the point where it skews the whole tone of the programme.

Even worse are the terrible 'recreations' by second-rate actors. And it's all about the presenter and what they 'feel', and their idiotic speculations about how the people of the time would have 'felt'. What happened to presenting facts and analysis? You know, where we might actually learn something new and interesting?

andyrlb
04-12-2022, 10:30
I like to watch history programmes but they tend to be over-simplified and in the case of the BBC, feel like they are aimed at children.

Also they seem to be almost all presented by women who are obsessed with 'women in history' to the point where it skews the whole tone of the programme.

Even worse are the terrible 'recreations' by second-rate actors. And it's all about the presenter and what they 'feel', and their idiotic speculations about how the people of the time would have 'felt'. What happened to presenting facts and analysis? You know, where we might actually learn something new and interesting?

Yep

struth
04-12-2022, 10:49
its a pity they feel the need to go so low down the pecking order to get viewers; maybe an insight into the average joe to concentrate(or in this case, not concentrate) on a program if its too dry. modern people seem to need to be 'entertained' above educated. sad but true

walpurgis
04-12-2022, 10:57
its a pity they feel the need to go so low down the pecking order to get viewers; maybe an insight into the average joe to concentrate(or in this case, not concentrate) on a program if its too dry. modern people seem to need to be 'entertained' above educated. sad but true

What does it say about those supposedly entertaining/educating us, are they dumbing things down or are they working at their own level? Bit of both I'd expect.

struth
04-12-2022, 11:26
What does it say about those supposedly entertaining/educating us, are they dumbing things down or are they working at their own level? Bit of both I'd expect.

$64,000 question i suppose...

Macca
04-12-2022, 11:42

In the case of the BBC they are constantly worried about the license fee being abolished and so they shy away from making programmes that could be criticised as elitist or not accessible to the 'man in the street.' Even though the man in the street would not watch a history programme regardless of the quality, style or content.

Pigmy Pony
04-12-2022, 11:49
Some might suggest a bit of elitism might not go amiss. When I'm out and about and see the knuckle draggers that seem to comprise the bulk of society, I get reminded of the 'Dumb and Dumber' movie and do tend to feel superior, but that's just me. I could be entirely misapprehending things! :lol:

You were able to use 'misapprehending' in a sentence, so you're probably not their target audience.

Macca
04-12-2022, 11:49

Can work if you have both layman and experts, like the old 'Time Team' series where you have layman (Robinson) asking questions of the experts.

Now though the experts themselves are suspect. Saw one programme a while back about the history of Liverpool, presenter supposedly had a PhD. Don't know from what mickey-mouse institution he got it but there were numerous factual inaccuracies and of course it was mostly just 'Slavery' and the usual woke nonsense. Didn't even bother watching to the end.

Another one about the Roman city of Leptis Magna in Libya. Should have been fascinating, you could probably do 10 hour-long shows and still not cover it all. Instead, it was deathly dull, some fat woman banging on about how cruel the Romans were for using corporal punishment on children. Total waste of time and resources.

Pigmy Pony
04-12-2022, 11:59
No reason not to make programmes smarter. The knuckle draggers already have a whole channel devoted to their interests (ITV Be). And if they feel that's not enough they can always watch it again on +1, to remind them of what they saw an hour ago.

Barry
04-12-2022, 23:05
Can work if you have both layman and experts, like the old 'Time Team' series where you have layman (Robinson) asking questions of the experts.

Now though the experts themselves are suspect. Saw one programme a while back about the history of Liverpool, .... but there were numerous factual inaccuracies and of course it was mostly just 'Slavery' and the usual woke nonsense.

Well apart from slavery and the 'Mersey Sound', what else is Liverpool famous for?

Macca
05-12-2022, 08:08
Well apart from slavery and the 'Mersey Sound', what else is Liverpool famous for?

Is that a serious question?

struth
05-12-2022, 08:30

football i believe they have a team that did quite well lol. .. their dockside, although there are others like london... chinatown would be a biggie i guess. think it was the first of its kind

Barry
05-12-2022, 09:09

No - not really.

Macca
05-12-2022, 09:19
football i believe they have a team that did quite well lol. .. their dockside, although there are others like london... chinatown would be a biggie i guess. think it was the first of its kind

The chinatown is supposedly the oldest in Europe.

My point about the documentary was that the presenter boldly claimed that the entire city was founded on the revenue from slavery. Either he was completely unaware that for over 100 years ninety percent of all global trade passed through Liverpool and that the revenue from the slave trade was only a small percentage of that, or he was lying to further his woke agenda. Either way it's inexcusable.

Pigmy Pony
05-12-2022, 13:20
The chinatown is supposedly the oldest in Europe.

My point about the documentary was that the presenter boldly claimed that the entire city was founded on the revenue from slavery. Either he was completely unaware that for over 100 years ninety percent of all global trade passed through Liverpool and that the revenue from the slave trade was only a small percentage of that, or he was lying to further his woke agenda. Either way it's inexcusable.

And this woke business is so insidious that if the producer were to say "Look, this is a documentary, and we should stick to the facts, leaving nothing out. And present them in a non-partisan way" he'd be dragged over the coals by every woke man and his woke dog who would be fearing their non-intervention might be seen as complicity. It's all turning to shit and I'm sick of it.

struth
05-12-2022, 14:03
And this woke business is so insidious that if the producer were to say "Look, this is a documentary, and we should stick to the facts, leaving nothing out. And present them in a non-partisan way" he'd be dragged over the coals by every woke man and his woke dog who would be fearing their non-intervention might be seen as complicity. It's all turning to shit and I'm sick of it.

im a believer that if something was wrong when it was done then it was wrong and needs appologising for etc. ie russia today; germany in ww2..

if however it was the practice at that time and not seen as terrible, then as much as we see it wrong now you cant dial back into time and use todays morality on people then. ie early slavery.. later slavery was wrong as it had become wrong by vast majority.

but woke people dont want that, they want to purify the world, just like the animal rebellion idiots who think because they dont eat animals then no-one should. (they would of course be condemning billions of animals to death and not getting a life at all but that doesnt bother those types, its them being in the news and getting their way that they want). lets face it would anyone keep cows, pigs, chickens etc.. nope. i may not eat much meat as i proved by having a baked tattie for lunch, but when i want to, i wont have tossers like that or a govt telling me i cant..:trust:

Pigmy Pony
05-12-2022, 15:59
im a believer that if something was wrong when it was done then it was wrong and needs appologising for etc. ie russia today; germany in ww2..

if however it was the practice at that time and not seen as terrible, then as much as we see it wrong now you cant dial back into time and use todays morality on people then. ie early slavery.. later slavery was wrong as it had become wrong by vast majority.

but woke people dont want that, they want to purify the world, just like the animal rebellion idiots who think because they dont eat animals then no-one should. (they would of course be condemning billions of animals to death and not getting a life at all but that doesnt bother those types, its them being in the news and getting their way that they want). lets face it would anyone keep cows, pigs, chickens etc.. nope. i may not eat much meat as i proved by having a baked tattie for lunch, but when i want to, i wont have tossers like that or a govt telling me i cant..:trust:

Totally agree with all of this.

Macca
05-12-2022, 16:51

:

I agree you have to evaluate history in context, but seems to me that slavery must have seemed wrong in any culture at any time. I mean holding another person as a slave? If you look at the writings of slavery apologists in the 19th century U.S.A you sort of get the feeling that they are tying themselves in knots to justify it on an intellectual level when they know emotionally that it's fundamentally wrong. But by employing slavery for so long they'd backed themselves into a corner economically and socially, change seemed impossible to them.

andyrlb
05-12-2022, 17:05
Had to google the meaning of a Woke person. Every days a school day

struth
05-12-2022, 17:15
well slavery has been ongoing for thousands of years, and apparently in this country before the romans even. but in the 15th/17th c i9t was not legal to hold a slave or transport him against his will in england or scotland, so yes there were rumblings, but until it became that the majority of folk felt this way it was generally not thought bad by most, especially in a no see, no worry situation.

For nearly two hundred years in the history of coal mining (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_coal_mining) in Scotland, miners were bonded to their "maisters" by a 1606 Act "Anent Coalyers and Salters". The Colliers and Salters (Scotland) Act 1775 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colliers_and_Salters_(Scotland)_Act_1775) stated that "many colliers and salters are in a state of slavery and bondage" and announced emancipation; those starting work after 1 July 1775 would not become slaves, while those already in a state of slavery could, after 7 or 10 years depending on their age, apply for a decree of the Sheriff's Court granting their freedom. Few could afford this, until a further law in 1799 established their freedom and made this slavery and bondage illegal. so it wasn't all about colour of skin.

Barry
05-12-2022, 19:19
...... just like the animal rebellion idiots who think because they dont eat animals then no-one should. (they would of course be condemning billions of animals to death and not getting a life at all ) ....

Can't say I follow the logic of that. :scratch:

Apropos slavery - the British didn't just go to Africa and enslave the costal peoples themselves. The slaves had already been enslaved through battles amongs African tribes, and taken as booty. The British bought them from the conquering tribes through exchange of goods.

Lawrence001
05-12-2022, 19:46
been a good few years since i saw a 'modern' tv ad; but im guessing they wont have improved. best way to view ads is several years later and see if any 'tickle' youNothing good those days like the on Hamlet cigars advert or the Shake and Vac one. What was that ology one was that BT? To think they used to have to advertise to get you to use your phone.

struth
06-12-2022, 09:01
Nothing good those days like the on Hamlet cigars advert or the Shake and Vac one. What was that ology one was that BT? To think they used to have to advertise to get you to use your phone.

you got an ology and you say you failed?? your a scientist... maureen lipton and bt.

Lawrence001
06-12-2022, 11:11
That's the one. I guess you were charged by the minute then so they wanted you to use your phone as much as possible.

The only later advert I could think of was Cillit Bang and that was genuinely annoying to the point that I'd refuse to buy the product, unlike Shake and Vac which was irritating but it got in your head and wouldn't put me off buying, although the supermarkets brought out their own cheaper versions later.

God I was at school then how did I know or care about shake and vac?

Just remembered the tune to This is the age... Of the train. Was that Jimmy Saville doing the voice over? Probably best forgotten that one.

struth
06-12-2022, 11:28
That's the one. I guess you were charged by the minute then so they wanted you to use your phone as much as possible.

The only later advert I could think of was Cillit Bang and that was genuinely annoying to the point that I'd refuse to buy the product, unlike Shake and Vac which was irritating but it got in your head and wouldn't put me off buying, although the supermarkets brought out their own cheaper versions later.

God I was at school then how did I know or care about shake and vac?

Just remembered the tune to This is the age... Of the train. Was that Jimmy Saville doing the voice over? Probably best forgotten that one.

alas the lipton ones would be deemed racist now.... maybe because they were so good... thats the trouble with bandying race etc around. its not all bad folks, its just a reflection of life. its only bad when its nasty

Lawrence001
06-12-2022, 21:02
Don't remember the Lipton tea ones but I reckon the PG Tips chimps would be cancelled if they were still around.

Pigmy Pony
07-12-2022, 09:03
https://youtu.be/NK5-2fPyCjA

Pigmy Pony
07-12-2022, 09:07
Don't remember the Lipton tea ones but I reckon the PG Tips chimps would be cancelled if they were still around.

Nothing to do with Lipton Tea Lawrence, Grant was referring to the Maureen Lipman BT ads. Like this one:

https://youtu.be/NK5-2fPyCjA