PDA

View Full Version : Denon DL-103 Brand New

Ammonite Audio
28-08-2010, 17:34
I am selling my Denon DL-103, which is brand new, with less than a few hours on it. It's fitted to an Isokinetik stabiliser (see http://www.cabezon.eu/product_info.php?products_id=111 ), which means that it can be bolted from above, with no fiddly nuts.

I need a Moving Coil cartridge (any type, any condition) to trade in against a new one, so if you have a battered relic lying around in your parts box, feel free to make me a trade-in offer.

For the DL-103 alone, I am looking for £80.

Reid Malenfant
28-08-2010, 17:37
Is that including delivery? :eyebrows:

I'm interested anyway ;)

Ammonite Audio
28-08-2010, 17:44
Yes, I could include postage for £80

Just to show the Isokinetik stabiliser, here are some pics:

http://i38.tinypic.com/sl0byx.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/10gzif4.jpg

Reid Malenfant
28-08-2010, 17:50
Looks good, i'm assuming it has already been glued on (not a problem) & you have the bolts to fit it, IE the ones supplied with the stabiliser?

As i mentioned on your other thread i have a JVC MC2E that is rather US :( The diamond is fine, but one of the coils is open circuit. I have zero idea why as it worked fine every time i used it for ages & then one day there was only one channel :doh: Took me an age to work out it was the cartridge.

Let me know if this is a problem with your trade in as i know you'll be sending in a duff cartridge, i'm just not sure if this is a no no :scratch:

Ammonite Audio
28-08-2010, 18:08
Looks good, i'm assuming it has already been glued on (not a problem) & you have the bolts to fit it, IE the ones supplied with the stabiliser?

As i mentioned on your other thread i have a JVC MC2E that is rather US :( The diamond is fine, but one of the coils is open circuit. I have zero idea why as it worked fine every time i used it for ages & then one day there was only one channel :doh: Took me an age to work out it was the cartridge.

Let me know if this is a problem with your trade in as i know you'll be sending in a duff cartridge, i'm just not sure if this is a no no :scratch:

The trade-in doesn't have to work - it just has to be a Moving Coil device, so your JVC would do just fine.

The DL-103 is glued to the stabiliser and does come with the 2.5mm mounting bolts and allen key, as per Isokinetik's web page.

Reid Malenfant
28-08-2010, 18:12
All good so far :)

I'll be happy to send you this JVC for nothing as long as i can find something suitable to package it in. Obviously i don't want any more damage to occur :rolleyes: This might take a bit of thought as when i purchased it it was already on a turntable fixed to the arm obviously :lol:

Do you accept paypal?

Ammonite Audio
28-08-2010, 18:28
All good so far :)

I'll be happy to send you this JVC for nothing as long as i can find something suitable to package it in. Obviously i don't want any more damage to occur :rolleyes: This might take a bit of thought as when i purchased it it was already on a turntable fixed to the arm obviously :lol:

Do you accept paypal?

That's great - thank you. Yes, I do accept PayPal. PM on its way.

Ammonite Audio
29-08-2010, 17:30
The DL-103 is now sold.