PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Today

Mr.Ian
02-03-2022, 18:38
Van Morrison, Lonnie Donegan, Chris Barber, = foot tapping ecstacy

Barry
03-03-2022, 12:54
Van Morrison, Lonnie Donegan, Chris Barber, = foot tapping ecstacy

https://i.discogs.com/IUv0bawybW8cF5vxpRpO8dNsz8WNzVCekBfmChJqwx4/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:572/w:600/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTc0Mzg4/MDgtMTQ0MTUzNDc5/OS04NjYxLmpwZWc.jpeg

Yes, an excellent disc. :)

Mr.Ian
03-03-2022, 17:31
The most realistic i am there listen i have ever come across.

Pigmy Pony
06-03-2022, 15:30
New Spinning Today thread? As the other one is "What are you listening to right now?", then maybe this can be "What are you putting on next?" :) In which case it will be this for me:

https://i.discogs.com/k73iKP2IEyNmBHtKxjNJMGVGYllpnr608InL_d3Ky4U/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:540/w:600/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTY5ODA5/NDctMTYxNzgwOTM0/My04MDg4LmpwZWc.jpeg

Barry
06-03-2022, 16:24
New Spinning Today thread? As the other one is "What are you listening to right now?", then maybe this can be "What are you putting on next?" :)

Or "What were you spinning?" - for those who are not glued to their computer.

(Actually the reason is far more prosaic. The original post (with the title "Spinning Today") was put in the wrong section. I tried to move it to Musical Compositions "Spinning Today - What are you listening to right now?", but this is what happened. :doh:)

Pigmy Pony
06-03-2022, 16:54
Or "What were you spinning?" - for those who are not glued to their computer.

(Actually the reason is far more prosaic. The original post (with the title "Spinning Today") was put in the wrong section. I tried to move it to Musical Compositions "Spinning Today - What are you listening to right now?", but this is what happened. :doh:)

Oh well, you tried...

I like the "What were you spinning?" idea though, I confess that sometimes my "listening right now" posts are a little out of date anyway, with something else already playing.

Or for anyone guilty of playing Brit Pop albums, especially Oasis' efforts, it could be called "What were you thinking?" :)

AJSki2fly
06-03-2022, 17:34
Oh well, you tried...

I like the "What were you spinning?" idea though, I confess that sometimes my "listening right now" posts are a little out of date anyway, with something else already playing.

Or for anyone guilty of playing Brit Pop albums, especially Oasis' efforts, it could be called "What were you thinking?" :)

:lol: Very good!:rfl:

Barry
06-03-2022, 20:09
I have couple of Oasis CDs - in fact the very same that Loz ('Them & Us') was playing earlier. :ner:

Alex_UK
06-03-2022, 20:43
I was on the Blur side - never owned, nor ever will, any Oasis music... (well, apart from a couple of tracks on the “Now That’s What I Call Music” LPs, but I scratched them to 5h!t ...) :D

Pigmy Pony
07-03-2022, 16:20
I was on the Blur side - never owned, nor ever will, any Oasis music... (well, apart from a couple of tracks on the “Now That’s What I Call Music” LPs, but I scratched them to 5h!t ...) :D

Me too - I have a couple of Blur albums. I also have a few Gorillaz albums too. About time I gave "Plastic Beach" a spin, I played it to death when it came out. The long list of collaborators suggests to me that his talent is well regarded - with contributions from Snoop Dogg, Lou Reed, Bobby Womack... I bet none of these were interested in getting within punching distance of Liam Gallagher, except perhaps to punch him :)