PDA

View Full Version : New Cable coming from EWA and ABCaudio

Colin Wonfor
21-01-2022, 14:31
Having now spent a year or two on a new cable design we will soon be ready to present it to the world.
What makes it special, well ten times more cross sectional area of ultra pure copper conductor , thinner individual conductors and separated insulation on each small conductor i.e. Litz wire this allow better dynamic damping control if the power amplifier can do that, but on the poorer DF amp it will allow it to work to it best abilities.
Much more flexible, a new doping material in the plastic insulator and larger granular matrix. This improves the CML and reduce external interference giving the user a much cleaner sound without added modulation added to the music.
The production cost has become more expensive and very expensive tooling needed, but for a short while as we have made a lot more than the normal length this cost will not effect you the user.
We are also hoping to get some reviews in the standard non biased and corrupted Hi-Fi press ( yes we hear you say good luck with that ) one can hope.
So watch this space and the ABCaudio web pages link
Oh the colour has changed not so black but deep brown due to the compound mix.
Thanks to Alan Brown for all the running about he has done to get this product up and running, Thanks Alan

Wakefield Turntables
21-01-2022, 16:58
Sounds good!

mikeyb
21-01-2022, 17:18
Proper link to EWA [emoji6]

https://www.abcaudio.biz/

Colin Wonfor
21-01-2022, 18:57
:) whoops big finger trouble

mikeyb
22-01-2022, 06:57
:) whoops big finger troubleMine are just chubby [emoji23]

Swann36
20-08-2022, 08:39
Just “discovering” Colin’s designs amazed to find only positive comments not that I’m looking for negatives but clearly his genius is in providing outstanding value for money along with innovative designs

Colin Wonfor
23-09-2022, 15:09
In the last two week I drove over to see him and yesterday was real treat we went to lunch, myself and Maria (wife) and dear Alan had a nice peaceful lunch.
I can recommend the place, service was good and the grub was lovely, and the Elderflower drink is one of my all time favorites mmmm mm

Alan and even talked about a new cable concept that out perform most, so now to do the maths and drawings, I hate maths, and drawing yer right on a napkin just does not do the trick fro the tool makers.

The simple look cafe called Bucklers in Hailsham is worth a visit if your near bye
www.bucklerscafe.co.uk

Well guys stay well and sing along more, best Col