PDA

View Full Version : Audio Note Zero range

Jonboy
19-08-2010, 19:18
I have some Audio Note Zero kit for sale, these are new old stock or ex demo straight from the factory and some will come with original boxes, all units have been checked over and run up.

P Zero power amps Black or Silver Fitted with ECL 82 Valves in push pull, 8 very good watts of power ( very limited Supply )

Zero non Remote valve Pre-amps, Black or Silver

Zero Remote valve Pre-amps, Black or Silver

Zero Remote M One valve pre-amp Silver only ( top of the range and very limited supply )

Zero Tuner in silver only

Zero Valve Dac in Black only

I will sell all of the above for less than any like for like advertised prices, and i'm open to sensible offers.

You can pay via my paypal account but would prefer to do a cash deal or bank transfer and give you a better price.

You are welcome to come and demo any or all at my house running through my Tannoys or bring your own kit to try before you buy.
We can also offer cap upgrades at reasonable prices if you require, these will be factory fitted.

I run a Zero system myself and have found these to be a bit of a giant killer in my opinion offering good value and sound per pound , if you like the valve sound or want to try the Valve sound these are a must to try

All of the above can be posted anywhere at cost.

goraman
19-08-2010, 19:47
Haveing heard the AN P-0 kit (Giant Killer) totaly nails it,this little kit got me to leave my 355watt per channel rig.
The sound from the P-0 is stunning and gives you a real taste of what Audio Note is all about.

Jonboy
19-08-2010, 20:06
Slowly people will see the light Jeff ;)

Jonboy
22-08-2010, 11:54
Here are a few links on the Zero range

http://www.audionote.co.uk/articles/reviews/ANote.pdf

http://www.audionote.co.uk/articles/reviews/audiomusings12.shtml

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/audionote_zero_system.htm

trane
22-08-2010, 18:33
Jon, I wonder if you're up to accidentally find a pair of AN-Z 3 or 2 lying dusted somewhere in a long-forgotten far corner of AN's back room...

goraman
22-08-2010, 18:44
Jon, I wonder if you're up to accidentally find a pair of AN-Z 3 or 2 lying dusted somewhere in a long-forgotten far corner of AN's back room...

Knowing a little about AN and PQ there is no back room.
What ever is made gets right out to dealers.
There is old stock,but it's all with the dealers some here in Sacramento actualy I belive AN Z 3 in black.

Ali Tait
22-08-2010, 18:47
I can recommend the Zero Dac,especially with some better coupling caps fitted.A very good dac IMO.

goraman
22-08-2010, 19:09
Jonboy, AN gear is so unaffordable here in the U.S. it's insaine to by it new from a local dealer, I really wish Peter would build an intagrated push pull amp of 30 to 40 watts.
and keeping the price down to a realistic $4,000 US doller range.

There are so menny great speakers that can't be driven by his amps unless you get the Gaukuon or Ongauku.
Way out of my leage.
I have a strange feeling some day AN Japan will sell the name off to the Chineese and people will be able to buy Audio Note black plastic all in one stereos at Walmart for under $200.00 U.S. much like what happened with the Vifa or Zenith name now chineese owned is what I'm told.

Jonboy
22-08-2010, 22:21

I have a pair of the AZ 2 speakers which i used to run up until i bought my Tannoys, these are very good speakers for little money, so good that they still serve me in another system 93 db into 8 ohms so you can hang any flee powered amp off them

I don't think there are any knocking around, but will ask

Jonboy
22-08-2010, 22:24
I can recommend the Zero Dac,especially with some better coupling caps fitted.A very good dac IMO.

As Ali says, they respond well to the caps being changed to bring out their best

Jonboy
22-08-2010, 22:37
Jonboy, AN gear is so unaffordable here in the U.S. .

Jeff, It's so unafordable to most mere mortals over here as well, the trouble is it sounds so good, well most of it anyway ;)

I really want to try one of these, i will never be able to afford one but it would be really good just to listen

http://www.audionote.co.uk/products/amps_power/paladin_01.shtml

goraman
22-08-2010, 23:23
Years ago Peter Q. brought the Ongaku here and visited a good freind and dealer at the soundroom,I wasen't there sadly but people who where still talk about the experiance with wide eyes.

You better run those 45's with some 100 to 105 db. horns if you want to rock.

Ali Tait
23-08-2010, 07:04
Jon,if that's what you're after,I know someone who could build you something just as good,if not better,for a lot less!

trane
23-08-2010, 19:17
... AZ 2 speakers ...

I don't think there are any knocking around, but will ask

thanks, Jon, appreciated :)

Jerrykan
27-08-2010, 17:30
Hello, are the power amps still available and if so can you furnish further details. I am in Bournemouth so could collect, I think?

Marco
27-08-2010, 20:00
Hi 'Jerrykan',

Welcome to AOS! :)

Could you please pop into the Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community by supplying your first name, system details and music tastes, as this is a requirement for all new members joining AOS.

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

Daniel
28-08-2010, 11:18
Is there any available picture of the Audio Note Tuner?

Thanks.

Daniel

Jerrykan
28-08-2010, 18:48
Hi Marco, sorry for the slip up in netiquette, I'm straight over to the welcome area to give my details, thanks for the heads-up

Jonboy
12-10-2010, 19:18
I have some Audio Note Zero kit for sale, these are new old stock or ex demo straight from the factory and some will come with original boxes, all units have been checked over and run up.

P Zero power amps Black or Silver Fitted with ECL 82 Valves in push pull, 8 very good watts of power ( very limited Supply )

Zero non Remote valve Pre-amps, Black or Silver

Zero Remote valve Pre-amps, Black or Silver

Zero Remote M One valve pre-amp Silver only ( top of the range and very limited supply )

Zero Tuner in silver only

Zero Valve Dac in Black only

I will sell all of the above for less than any like for like advertised prices, and i'm open to sensible offers.

You can pay via my paypal account but would prefer to do a cash deal or bank transfer and give you a better price.

You are welcome to come and demo any or all at my house running through my Tannoys or bring your own kit to try before you buy.
We can also offer cap upgrades at reasonable prices if you require, these will be factory fitted.

I run a Zero system myself and have found these to be a bit of a giant killer in my opinion offering good value and sound per pound , if you like the valve sound or want to try the Valve sound these are a must to try

All of the above can be posted anywhere at cost.

Bumpty bump

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/jonboy_01/images.jpg

Swedish for speed bump

Go on make me an offer i can't refuse

sparksie
14-10-2010, 09:15
Hi Jon
Do you have any of the audionte gear still for sale
many thanks
marc

Marco
14-10-2010, 09:26
Hi marc,

Welcome to AOS :)

Could you please pop into the Welcome area and introduce yourself to our community by telling us a bit about yourself, such as your system details and music tastes, as this is the requirement for all new members joining AOS.

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

Jonboy
14-10-2010, 21:46
Yes Marc i do, tell me your wants and i will tell you the prices, i'm happy to do you a deal on multiple items

sparksie
15-10-2010, 08:08
Hi Jon
I am looking for a system pre amp ,2x monos ,cdt ,dac,in silver or black
many thanks
marc

Jonboy
15-10-2010, 15:41
Their is one CDT left so i will PM you with a decent price for a complete system.

Regards

alfie2902
15-10-2010, 16:15
I've just bought a CDT from Jon, It arrived just today :) First impressions are very good indeed!

I just wanted to say though, the CDT doesn't look like it's ever been out of it's box! It's still got the protective film over the display. The remote's brand new not been out of it's wrapper. It was packaged very well in it's origianl box with extra bubble wrap. :) All for a great price! & Jon was a real pleasure to deal with :)

Thanks Jon!

Cheers, alfie.

sparksie
15-10-2010, 21:30
Their is one CDT left so i will PM you with a decent price for a complete system.

Regards
Hi Jon
Look forword to your reply
many thanks
marc

Jonboy
15-10-2010, 22:15
Thanks Alfie, a pleasure to deal with you mate

sparksie
25-10-2010, 20:16
Hi Jon
Look forword to your reply
many thanks
marc
Hi
Iam still waiting for a reply regarding the audio note system
any news
marc

analogue_lover
04-11-2010, 12:55
Have you heard back, Sparksie? Is JB still here?
Mike

Spectral Morn
04-11-2010, 13:33
Have you heard back, Sparksie? Is JB still here?
Mike

Can you start a new thread in the Welcome section where you say hello, tell us a bit about yourself, system, taste in music etc please.

Regards D S D L

Jonboy
04-11-2010, 17:09
Hi
Iam still waiting for a reply regarding the audio note system
any news
marc

I'm sorry i thought i mailed you soon after but have confused myself a bit with people from two forums mailing me about the kit, have been away on holiday for a week or two as well, will do it now