PDA

View Full Version : Micro Seiki Solid 1

David
16-08-2010, 15:50
hello,
I have possibility to buy a Micro Seiki Solid 1 turntable in perfect condition but can not find any reviews of this turntable, someone has experience with this?

Thanks from Spain.

Spectral Morn
16-08-2010, 15:59
Please pop into the Welcome section of the forum. Say hello, tell us a wee bit about yourself, system, taste in music etc.

Can you then make your first name your signature and add Spain to your location details.

Thank you in advance.

Regards D S D L

David
16-08-2010, 16:26
OK,
I'll try but my English is very bad

Spectral Morn
16-08-2010, 18:42
OK,
I'll try but my English is very bad

Don't worry about it David....do your best and that will be fine. If anything being a member here will hopefully help your English. AOS could be a good place to practice.

Regards D S D L

smithy
17-08-2010, 11:07
That was my first turntable,belt drive with a solid plinth arm I think was moderate.I remember putting a Hadcock arm on mine ,Micro Seiki feet and putting damping under the plinth.I think I lost patience with the Hadcock arm and chucked it all away (wish I hadnt now)

Marco
17-08-2010, 11:34
Hi 'smithy',

Just a quickie.... When you get a chance could you please add your first name and basic geographical location to your profile? :)

Not sure if you've posted in the Welcome area yet either......

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

hifi_dave
17-08-2010, 11:38
I think I lost patience with the Hadcock arm and chucked it all away (wish I hadnt now)

No, you did the right thing...:eyebrows:

Spectral Morn
17-08-2010, 11:51
Hi 'smithy',

Just a quickie.... When you get a chance could you please add your first name and basic geographical location to your profile? :)

Not sure if you've posted in the Welcome area yet either......

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

No he hasn't.

Regards D S D L