PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Analogue Interconnects -WBT 2020 CCS Signal cable with Neotech locking RCAs

hearingisbelieving
03-10-2021, 09:24
For Sale : Analogue Interconnects - WBT 2020 CCS Signal cable with high-end Neotech locking RCAs - 3 pairs available.

WBT 2020 CCS Signal cable with high-end Neotech locking RCAs. WBT is famous for high-end audio connectors but sadly not many people know about this amazing cable that they made - it's performance is exceptional as you would expect from this manufacturer.
The Neotech RCAs are also excellent and match perfectly the quality of the cable. The RRP, per pair was US$50,00 so you have $100 worth of connectors per pair of cables + the excellent quality cable from WBT!
The RCAs are brand new except of course that they have been soldered to make the connections. A high quality silver solder was used and as you can see from the measurements the resulting conductivity is perfect!
The cable is used but in very good condition - I have made these cable up from cutting up a longer length that I no longer needed but I still use this same cable throughout my system due to it's exceptional performance.

3 pairs of various length available:

0.71m long tip-to-tip or 0.61m long between the connectors. Price is GBP 65.00 plus postage

0.545m long tip-to-tip or 0.445m long between the connectors. Price is GBP 55.00 plus postage

0.495m long tip-to-tip or 0.395m long between the connectors. Price is GBP 50.00 plus postage

I am located in 56170 Bendorf, Germany.

Full photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4dRwwUDz3fcg5BVYA

walpurgis
03-10-2021, 09:27
Chris, photos must be displayed. Links alone are not acceptable. Thanks.

hearingisbelieving
03-10-2021, 09:28
Chris, photos must be displayed. Links alone are not acceptable. Thanks.

Thanks, I did "insert photo" but they didnt display for some reason. I have now sorted it though thank you