PDA

View Full Version : Life is so Stressful

Ninanina
18-09-2021, 22:20
I know I've not been around for ages but it's been a stressful time...

Life is so complicated... I'd love to just step off

I'm sure people understand...

Barry
18-09-2021, 22:23
Welcome back Bev!

We've all been a bit worried by your absence - but glad to see you back again.

What have you been up to during your absence?

Ninanina
18-09-2021, 22:25
Welcome back Bev!

We've all been a bit worried by your absence - but glad to see you back again.

What have you been up to during your absence?

Thanks Barry
I won't go into it here... just so stressful

xx to all

Ninanina
18-09-2021, 22:27
Anything I should know about that's been going on ?

Ninanina
18-09-2021, 22:31
I should have remembered this place is a great escape... shame on me...

mikeyb
19-09-2021, 00:33
Anything I should know about that's been going on ?Cables do make a difference and Marco got caught shagging sheep, again*

* one of these is a lie [emoji6][emoji23]

Ninanina
19-09-2021, 00:51
So nothings changed then

Baaa…

mikeyb
19-09-2021, 01:08
So nothings changed then

Baaa…[emoji23]

Pigmy Pony
19-09-2021, 06:06
Cables do make a difference and Marco got caught shagging sheep, again*

* one of these is a lie [emoji6][emoji23]

So you're saying cables don't make a difference!

I know Marco won't have been caught - even when the paint on the front of his tank top perfectly colour-matches the sheep's markings, police investigations always meet with a woolly wall of silence :(

Barry
19-09-2021, 06:30
Cables make a huge difference - I removed mine and there was a 'night and day' difference to the sound. :D

Pigmy Pony
19-09-2021, 06:48
Cables make a huge difference - I removed mine and there was a 'night and day' difference to the sound. :D

:D I bet if I had a go at building my own loudspeakers, cables wouldn't make a difference - buggers still wouldn't work :(

struth
19-09-2021, 07:34
I know I've not been around for ages but it's been a stressful time...

Life is so complicated... I'd love to just step off

I'm sure people understand...

no stepping off Bev. Once on the roundabout, always on the whirlygig of life.:D anyway good to see you back and dont disappear like that. we were all worried.:)

Pigmy Pony
19-09-2021, 07:47
no stepping off Bev. Once on the roundabout, always on the whirlygig of life.:D anyway good to see you back and dont disappear like that. we were all worried.:)

+1. Just remember you are loved, and the world is a better place with you in it :) And Marco is rubbish at the saucy talk, he just doesn't take it seriously...

walpurgis
19-09-2021, 07:49
Hi Bev. Glad you're OK! :wave:

Alex_UK
19-09-2021, 08:34
Nice to see you back Bev.

mikeyb
19-09-2021, 08:52
So you're saying cables don't make a difference!

I know Marco won't have been caught - even when the paint on the front of his tank top perfectly colour-matches the sheep's markings, police investigations always meet with a woolly wall of silence :([emoji23]

brian2957
19-09-2021, 09:36
Hi Bev, good to see you back here. Glad you're OK. Look after yourself, take some time out and concentrate on the good things in your life. There's probably a lot more than you think.

Marco
19-09-2021, 10:26
Yo Bev,

As others have said, awesome to see you back and know that you're ok - and yes we were worried!:)

Steve (Piggurs) has been pining for you, such is the effect your sexy chats had on him, and I believe the only way he coped, was to turn the pic of your legs into his screensaver, and dream of the day you returned!:D

Anyway, as you very correctly said:

I should have remembered this place is a great escape... shame on me...

Indeed, so never forget that, you naughty girl:spank: and always treat this place as your haven among friends and somewhere you can escape from the stresses of life!:grouphug::cool:

Marco.

Pigmy Pony
19-09-2021, 11:33
Yo Bev,

As others have said, awesome to see you back and know that you're ok - and yes we were worried!:)

Steve (Piggurs) has been pining for you, such is the effect your sexy chats had on him, and I believe the only way he coped, was to turn the pic of your legs into his screensaver, and dream of the day you returned!:D

Anyway, as you very correctly said:

Indeed, so never forget that, you naughty girl:spank: and always treat this place as your haven among friends and somewhere you can escape from the stresses of life!:grouphug::cool:

Marco.

The less said about those dreams the better :eyebrows:

Marco
19-09-2021, 11:53
Yes, apart from that they were (ever so) slightly moist:D

Marco.

Gazjam
26-09-2021, 10:19
It can't rain all the Time Bev,
Sun-shines always just around the corner.

(Even though its nearly October!)
Good to see you checking in back at Marco's Madhouse. :)

Ali Tait
26-09-2021, 12:53
Nice to see you back Bev, hope things are not too difficult.