PDA

View Full Version : ++ FREE ++ Mission 7601SE and Atacama Stands

bbbiker800
08-08-2021, 15:59
Hi All - I live near Stansted Airport in Essex and I have a pair of Mission 760iSE and Atacama SE24 Stands to give away to someone that wants to collect them in their car.

I ask only that you give a donation to either a Cancer, Children or Animal Charity.

If someone is interested I can post some pics.

Admins (Grant ?): Not sure if I have to do that for FREE items ? Happy to do so tho I may need some help !).

The bad bits 1st:

These have been sitting in my garage stored for some years and were forgotten about TBH.

The stands will need cleaning and probably repainting (recommend powder coating) before you can use them. New spikes are needed but they are filled with kiln dry sand.

The 7601SE's are biwire-capable and the drivers are in great condition. But both cabinets have one split joint and only one grill is OK. The labels are poor. You'd need new grills and the cabinets fixed. But you could use the drivers and cross-overs in a project.

bbbiker800
08-08-2021, 16:16
Ok I can see other AD's offering free stuff have Pics. I'll work out how to that and will try to add them.

Ta

bbbiker800
14-08-2021, 19:54
Surely these will do someone a favour? Its a shame as I will soon be downsizing and don't want to dump these

Gregje
16-08-2021, 18:57
Let me bump these.
I am selling Mission 761 here at AOS (for money) but these ones are free and they come with stands as well!
Ok they do not replace main speakers but surely somebody might use them in a bedroom or as TV speakers, teenage speakers, student speakers?

bbbiker800
16-08-2021, 20:27
Let me bump these.
I am selling Mission 761 here at AOS (for money) but these ones are free and they come with stands as well!
Ok they do not replace main speakers but surely somebody might use them in a bedroom or as TV speakers, teenage speakers, student speakers?

Indeed Greg well said and thank you. TBF though mine need some work but they are free - well a small donation to charity would be nice !

cheers ! Richard

bbbiker800
21-08-2021, 13:37
These have now gone to be picked up next week. Thanks for looking