PDA

View Full Version : For sale or swap Dali 7 speakers

Floyddroid
30-07-2021, 09:00
Lovely sounding speakers with real presence and imaging, 89db efficient with 10" paper woofers, so work very well with valve amps.
The cabinets are 94x28x30cm with rear ports and in beech real wood veneer.

The previous owner refoamed the woofers well with replacements from Dali themselves. He also refitted the grill material on firmly with staples. There is a small repair with filler to the top edge on one, and there are a couple of small dimples on a mid range dome which I often see in this type and have no effect on the sound.

I'm only asking £260, they are a real bargain for the quality on offer, if you imagine what a big pair of Snells would sell for, which I think these are easily comparable to. I'm only selling them as I don't have a valve amp any more to let them sound their best. I would consider a swap for Missing link speaker cable or good quality headphones.

I bought these from Lawrence as a stop gap whilst i had a pair of speakers custom built for me. Buyer collects from my home in Teesside or arrange a meet.
https://i.imgur.com/TjNeqOk.jpg

Floyddroid
22-02-2022, 19:36
Dropped the price of these fella's to £160 as i am not using them and i need the room. I am happy to swap or part ex them for a decent pair of headphones.

Firebottle
22-02-2022, 21:58
That sounds like an absolute bargain Steve, GLWS.

For anyone interested in looking these up I believe they are Dali 7A.

Lawrence001
23-02-2022, 01:12
Can't believe they're still on here but then they've never been bumped. I really enjoyed my time with these with a nice EL34 valve amp. They had that nice "loading the room" feel to the bass but without overhang. I think the mids are the same as on the Ruark Crusader so good quality drivers too, absolute steal at this price.

Floyddroid
25-02-2022, 08:25
S O L D

Floyddroid
25-02-2022, 16:58
S O L D