PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Everyone

TBOMB
02-03-2021, 04:24
I live in Canada on Prince Edward Island. I have had an obsession with hifi and music since 1963 in my teen years. My musical road trip took me from Surf music, Folk, Psychedelic, R&B and British Invasion in the 60s (which I still listen to) supplemented by Jazz and Blues at later dates. I mainly listen to Vinyl and have an old Systemdek IIX having owned many others including Thorens TD-65, Technics SL 150 and Sota Sapphire. I have an ATC cd player of recent vintage but have owned and listened to many cd players. Presently I am using an Audioprism Debut II for amplification with a Klyne preamplifier. I have a pair of Reference 3A MM Decapo I monitors. I definitely have chronic Audio Nervosa but take comfort in knowing I am not alone. MY family includes a Greyhound, Saluki, and a hand raised Green Cheek Conure ( pocket sized Parrot.)

struth
02-03-2021, 17:06
hi brian; welcome to the forum. quite a family of pets :) dont know anything about your gear but hope you join in and educate us.

walpurgis
03-03-2021, 07:54
Hello Brian. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

Barry
03-03-2021, 12:43
Welcome to AoS Brian.

Enjoy the Forum
Barry