PDA

View Full Version : FS: Soncoz SGD1

Covenant
07-02-2021, 17:04
I purchased this DAC about six months ago on the strength of the great reviews including Audio Science Review.
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/soncoz-sgd1-audio-dac-review.10295/
Very impressed from day one-all the inputs and outputs you could want, built in linear power supply and a remote control that even adjusts the filters. Sound quality is better than than anything I have experienced before and is very natural, neither warm or clinical. Soundstage is good too. It is easy to set up, you download an app onto your phone then input your wifi password. Every time you switch the DAC on it checks for a firmware update.
I am selling as I am approaching retirement and want to go a bit more upmarket although I am not sure which DAC to get atm.
It comes with the original box, usb cables, power cable and remote all in as new condition.
If uou read the ASR review there is reference to a hump-intermodulation distortion. This was sorted out very early on ( I think only eight were sold) and doesnt not apply to this unit which is perfect.
At its UK price of £400 it is a bargain but I am selling for £260 including Royal Mail delivery. Paypal preferred. UK delivery only

mr sneff
07-02-2021, 17:30
A great DAC at a great price! GLWTS

daws0n
07-02-2021, 18:31
I will take this please if still available. PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Covenant
07-02-2021, 22:09
SOLD!