PDA

View Full Version : Hello world

niek
27-01-2021, 10:59
Time for a short intro about myself. Living in NL, and I have been pursuing "the best" sound for many years now. And also enjoying the music ofcourse :)
Since a few years I have been picking up this hobby again and also started building new audio gear (DACS and amps) and also repairing vintage stuff. I recently fell in love with vinyl again, after I bought an Technics SL3210 and upgraded after that to SL-1210 (and now bought a second one to mod). And I really love that turntable, it looks cool and has many opportunities to improve it (and I already did some with very good results).
That's is also the reason I found this forum, since there is also a dedicated forum for Techie enthousiasts!
So, I'm looking forward to discuss these and other audio topics (there are so many :))

Barry
27-01-2021, 20:21
Welcome to AoS Niek,

Love the dyslexic avatar. ;)

You have certainly come to the right place for Technics turntable enthusiasts. We have a dedicated section for it called the 'Techiepedia': https://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?46-The-Techiepedia, which I hope will be of interest to you.

Enjoy the Forum

Barry

walpurgis
28-01-2021, 08:04
Hello Niek. Welcome to AOS.

Plenty of members here with extensive experience of Technics gear, so I'm sure you get answers to any questions.

Enjoy the forum,
Geoff.

struth
28-01-2021, 09:30
welcome Niek.. hope you enjoy the forum.:)